"What the heck are you doing here?" I asked him. He seems very happy, I bet he knows it already. For a guy, he's really nosy.

Harry grinned at me and he's moving his eyebrows up and down "Well, Louis told us what happened..."

"Hey! Stop there! I was just about to tell Emma!" I stopped him and both of them just laughed. Emma offered Harry a beer and he said yes.

"Do you mind if I stay here and listen to Maggie's story?" Harry asked Emma. Geeeez. He knows that I'm about to tell Emma the kissing thing.

Emma gave Harry a bottle of beer and said, "Of course. It's really great to have a superstar in my apartment"

When I'm done with my story, I looked at Harry and Emma looking so happy? I'm confused? They should help me with all these mixed emotions but yet, they're just sitting there, looking happy.

"What?" I asked them and they're now looking at me in disbelief???? What the heck?

Harry drank his beer and looked at me, "Maggie, are you dumb? Numb?" Then he grinned "Hey, it rhymes. Dumb, numb, dumb, numb."

I just face-slapped myself and Emma just chuckled at Harry's weird sense of humor. I can never be too serious whenever I'm around any of the boys.

"But seriously, how could you not feel it?" Emma reached for my hand and squeezed it lightly.

"What???" I said out of desperation. What am I not feeling? Are they feeling something I don't??!! I JUST WANT THEM TO TELL ME.

"Emma, it's not our job to enlighten little Maggie. Let's just wait for her to feel it" Harry told Emma and they both chuckled.

What are they trying to tell me??? I am so confused right now. I'm just looking at them trying to figure out what the heck are they telling me.

"Guys? Help me please?" I put my hands on my face out of frustration.

Emma looked at me and gave me a sincere smile, "Sweetie, only you can figure this things out. It'll only take you some time, but you'll know it eventually."

Louis

I decided not to talk to Maggie for a while. I want to give her some space so she could think clearly about what happened.

This was all Harry's idea. He told me that Maggie's having a hard time organizing her thoughts and feelings. If I were to choose, I'd pursue Maggie even more, I'd convince her. But I guess Harry is right, it would not do anything good to her.

Though it's really hard to avoid her, I'm longing for her even more. So, whenever I'm missing her, I'd go to the pub where she is working and watch her sing on the stage. This is better than not seeing her at all.

"Thank you" I told Emma as she hands me the beer I ordered. She's been very supportive of me and my feelings for Maggie. Harry said that everything was partly Emma's idea.

She smiled at me and asked, "So, how long are you going to avoid her? I know she's upset that you're not contacting her"

"Yeah. I have a plan though, I bet Harry told you already. I just wish it'll work" I told her and smiled sheepishly.

"Well, good luck on that. You know she's been avoiding that Douglas guy also. She didn't give him her new number. Guess you're way ahead of him now" She winked at me and left. Woah, didn't expect that she would avoid Douglas as well.

Emma and the boys know perfectly my plan is. It's really a good timing for Christmas season and I'm really excited, yet nervous.

Maggie

Lou has been calling me non-stop since yesterday, she keeps on asking me to join her photoshoot in LA. The shoot will be held on December 23, and it's for a week! I really don't want to spend Christmas in LA.

She told me that I can only do the shoot for a day and go back to NYC right away, but geeez, it'll be hard to buy plane tickets on holiday season.

But yep, she used her power to force me and now, here I am on their management's private plane going to LA. Lou said that she and her staff are in LA already. So, I don't have a freaking choice.

As for Louis Tomlinson, after our kiss, he never called me again. I tried contacting him but he's always not available! That's when the boys and Harry told me to stop trying.

That incident made me realize that I love him... I've been thinking about him, and I even avoided Douglas. I just told him that we'll talk when he got back from London.

I want to tell Louis that I love him but something is holding me back. Whenever I'm about to tell him, I could hear Emma, Harry, Zayn, Niall, and Liam's voice telling me not to do it. Good thing they're always there for me.

I just put an earphones and tried to sleep all throughout the flight. This plane is quite comfortable, I can really take a proper sleep here.

"Wake up, Maggie." I can hear Louis' voice in my dream. And now, I can feel him poking my cheeks. Geeez. Even in my dreams, Louis is really annoying.

And then, I felt someone kissing my lips! I opened my eyes and saw Louis face on mine! Suddenly I sat properly and slight pushed him away, and now he's holding back his laughter.

"What the heck are you doing here?!" I told him and he just shrugged. He held my hand and didn't say a thing, so I did the same.

This is becoming a habit of his. Him dragging me, me asking him questions, him ignoring me. Louis grew up as a moron who love carrots.

When we entered the airport, I was suddenly stunned. This is not LAX, I know where we are. I know perfectly where we are...

"Louis... this isn't LAX" I said and then looked at him. He's wearing this mischievous smirk. I jumped off to him and gave him a huge hug. "Oh Louis"

I heard him chuckled and he hugged me back. "Hope you're happy" I pulled away and nodded. Then he kissed my forehead and said, "We're renting a car. We have to go somewhere before we go to your mom"

I told him that I'll be the one to drive the car because he's not used in driving on the left side. He gave me the direction and it lead us to a beach house.