MOONSET

"I failed again."

Sehun was left insensible and frozen. Forgetting to blink he numbly stared at the unconscious girl while helplessly being towed by the chains of past that he could not break free.

The old voices in the back of his head have loudened their echoes once again, "I'm sorry Amber, I should've stayed by her side." fallen on his knees, Sehun held Amber's hands weeping like a child.

"It's not your mistake. I should've paid more attention to her." holding in the tears she managed to speak but her hands were trembling.

A particular age-old conversation became oddly vivid at that moment.

Shaking off his distracting thoughts, Sehun looked at Amber. She, just like the last time, was trying to act calm but with sweat dripping down her forehead, it was clear that she was on the verge of falling apart.

"Call the ambulance." Amber's voice wobbled.

Suho was quick to follow her words as he walked outside dialing on his phone and Henry followed him out. Looking at the frightened faces of the family members, Kris couldn't dare say there isn't a need for it.

"Ambulance is unnecessary." Chanyeol who was the only sane person, uttered in a rather low voice as he walked towards Sehun, "why don't you tell them Sehun, she's just exhausted." Rocking the baby in his hands, so as to not let her break down in tears looking at her tensed mother, he placed his hand on Sehun's shoulders, "She should be alright in a minute. It's not a big deal-" His words went mute looking at Sehun who appeared on the verge of crying. "or is it?" Chanyeol shut his mouth and just stayed quiet, his big eyes trying to understand the panic situation.

"Should we just take her to the hospital?" Yoona said her voice trembling with each passing second.

"We shouldn't move her unnecessarily." Amber took a deep breath to control her anxiousness and act the way it is needed, "It hasn't even been a minute," she gently lay Lisa's head to the ground and tilted it to one side, and slightly lifted Lisa's legs into the air and held them still. "She should gain her consciousness soon."

Amber was positive with her actions but Yoona was quivering to the core and struggled to wipe off the sweat from her own face, "why isn't she waking up, should I, should I..." the words barely made their way out of Yoona's trembling lips, "should I call our Doc-"

"It's alright jiejie," Kris took Yoona into his arms, as his lips involuntarily called her sister in his language, "She'll be fine. She'll wake up soon, don't worry." he patted her shoulders to make her feel easy.

After a long and uncertain two and a half minutes, Lisa slowly opened her eyes, "There she goes," Kris said while Yoona broke down into tears relieving all her agitation. Kris being taken aback by the loud cry and being unaware of what to do, he continued to hold and pat her. She wasn't the only one crying, Sehun, who stood a few meters away, was also letting his tears come down steadily amid his low sniffing sounds, and like a cherry on top, looking at her mom and uncle tear up, Naeun also contributed to the noise.

"Holy Christ! what's wrong with this family!" Chanyeol Sighed as he tried to calm the little girl and a grown-up man simultaneously.

With the lifeless faces surrounding her and the weeping sound she was hearing, Lisa could read the situation but her body felt so sore to move or talk. "I'll get her some water." Suho, who just rushed inside hearing her wife's cry, spoke.

"There's an electrolyte drink in the freezer, bring that too," Amber added.

The house once again went dead silent with sad faces hovering around Lisa while she sipped on her energy supplements awkwardly lying on her bed.