DELICATE CONVERSATIONS

"Finally, she fell asleep." sitting next to Kai, Kyungsoo said as he drew gentle circles on the baby's cheek.

"she must be tired." rocking the baby in his arms slowly, Kai replied.

"She's been running the whole day." giving a soft squeeze to her little feet Soo said and continued to gently massage them. Naeun was so happy the whole day, she had so many uncles to take care of her and so many loving hearts to make her giggles never stop. So, she kept on playing as if they might disappear the next day. It's all her innocent little thoughts.

"you are really good with kids." Soo complimented and Kai showed his widest smile possible in reply. Kai was just too good at grabbing the attention of kids, he played just like a little child with her and Kyungsoo could never do that.

A few more minutes of kai's cautious care and Yoona came to take her girl.

"she must have really liked you Kai." holding the little one, she further said "she never fell asleep in other's hands this quick." this time a sad smile showed up. The word 'others' struck him hard. 'Yes other. That is what I am.' he said to himself as he saw the girl being taken away.

With the baby falling asleep the home went silent. Everyone was tired in their way. A lazy dinner was what they had before going back to their rooms and getting ready for Monday blues.

"Wait," Lisa shouted out suddenly and everyone who was about to leave turned around except for Sehun who was moving up the stairs with the point five percent of strength left in him; though he knew that the call was meant for him.

"Sehun Oppa." all the others felt relieved and moved on as she wasn't calling them, but Sehun's strength hit the lowest range hearing the word Oppa. when she calls him that way, it's definitely Sehun's doom.

"What?" turning around he shouted back with the annoyance audible in his voice.

"I got some work to do. Please help me," she asked with her usual doll-like eyes blinking innocently and an irresistible pout showing up.

"You must be kidding." not willing to make a move he stood at the same spot and Lisa ran to him, held his arm and shook it like always.

"Please, we just have to do a few rough sketches," she said and Sehun's eyes popped out.

"Sketches! At this hour?"

"Please Oppa, they said the best theme would win a chance to attend upcoming Paris Fashion Week." she sounded so excited.

"We'll request your sister or else Chanyeol's sister to get the tickets." Hearing it from somewhere in the corner of the hall, Chanyeol choked on the water he was drinking. He wasn't even sure of getting the suit that Baekhyun asked a month ago and now the name tickets brought nightmares to him. So, he quickly moved out of the house not willing to get involved at all. "There's no way that we are doing it now," Sehun added, being determined to go have some nice sleep.

"But Sehunna, I want to earn the tickets on my own." throwing her head down she spoke in an undertone. Golden hair covered all her face and yet that little pout of her was vibrantly visible and Sehun couldn't deny that sight. And the fact that she said she wanted to do it herself and yet counted Sehun in, proves how strong their bond grew through the years. There was never you and me, just us in everything. That is their relationship.

"Okay fine, when's the last day of submission." finally he decided to help out a little bit.

"Tomorrow."

"You mean today?" it was five past twelve already and her laziness drove him nuts. "What did you do till now you idiot? Separated salt from the ocean?"