DINING TABLES [M]

It was already noon but not a single ray of light got into the messy room that could pour a pinch of sense into Chanyeol's body to wake him up from his deep slumber. Thankfully his phone rang and his body reacted quickly to the familiar sound. He tried to find his phone fighting his eyes open, and there it was lying on the floor. He frowned, getting irritated by the unpleasant way he had to wake up after such a good sleep. He clicked his tongue and sighed loudly, becoming more annoyed reading the name on the phone screen, 'Noona.'

He did not have enough strength to listen to his sister's shouting just yet so he chose not to answer it. Rubbing his templates, he looked at his own state. Naked under the gray sheets; it wasn't even a blanket; it was the cover of the mattress he was sitting on.

He could hear the shower sounds coming from the other side of the wall and he sighed understanding what had happened. It wasn't a new thing for Chanyeol to wake up in some random apartment with some random stranger after a cheerful night, so he calmly got up to collect his clothes and get dressed.

His head was throbbing so bending down to pick the clothes up from the floor was almost killing him. He found his shirt first and put it on and then got the sight of the underwear.

Chanyeol: "........"

It definitely couldn't be used without washing "Never mind," he mumbled and kicked it under the bed, put on his pants, and made his way out of the room.

Taking the support of the staircase railing he got down the stairs slowly. His head was still spinning wild so he was extra careful just to avoid dying.

He got to the very bottom safely but tripped over the last step. Thankfully he held himself from falling.

"Fuck." He cursed from pain, "what did I even drink last night!"

The surroundings he was seeing made the scenes of yesterday's night come alive in his head but he was just fighting to not pay attention to those images and just bring himself home. That's how he usually handles his hangover and is repeating the same thing.

"Chanyeol!" Hyuna just got to the bar and was chatting with the early hour employees before going to meet Baekhyun.

"That's the man that Mr. Byun hugged last night."

One of the employees pointed at the wobbling man on the stairs.

"Oh! He's indeed upstairs the whole night." Another person joined the chatter.

"What happened?" Hyuna asked curiously. She has a very good relationship with everyone who works there and they all often indulge in gossiping. So they told her how their boss personally served a customer, then got drunk and danced with him before hugging him and taking him upstairs.

They were all on the same page, imagining the obvious things, and Hyuna too joined them. But she wasn't as excited as every other, how can she be, after all, it was about Baekhyun sleeping with some other.

"What happened?" one of the employees asked her seeing her suddenly gloomy face, "anything wrong?"

"Nothing." she immediately corrected her demeanor and smiled at her, "I was thinking about some other work." She said.

"Aww!" the girl exclaimed, "you are working hard these days, take a day off." She suggested.

Hyuna just smiled in return, "you guys get back to work, I'll go meet Mr. Byun."

After driving his car out of the parking lot and seeing the bright sun Chanyeol could vaguely recognize it was BBH he was at and he figured out his way home. Though he was driving his car calmly, his mind kept replaying yesterday's night. They drank together, he smiled remembering the way Baekhyun served him but in no time he frowned as the memories fast-forwarded.