THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Sehun opened his eyes as sun rays hit him hard. The unfamiliar surroundings made it felt like a dream, but then he realized it the place he's gonna stay for a really long time. Feeling completely awake he rolled his eyes to the corner of the room where Amber slept last night, but he couldn't find her.

'she woke up already, as usual,' Sehun muttered before getting up and folding his blanket.

giving a good morning stretch to his body he moved to find Amber somewhere in the House, but before that, he looked at Lisa who was still sleeping on the couch, He walked towards her yawning and adjusted her blanket and kept her hand back inside blanket that was falling off the couch.

walking out the main door he saw Amber coming in through the gate.

"we have a mart at the end of this road," Amber said carrying a grocery bag and walking towards Sehun.

"what did you bring?" Sehun asked rubbing his eyes, still feeling a bit sleepy.

"Few basic things," Amber answered making her way into the house as Sehun stood at the door blocking more than half the entrance.

saying nothing he watched Amber with his sleepy eyes.

"she's still sleeping?" Amber said looking at Lisa on the couch and continued to walk towards the kitchen to unpack the grocery.

"Let her sleep, her college starts next week though." Said Sehun helping Amber.

"it's always you who spoils her," she uttered as she walked to her room and a small smile crept on Sehun's lips.

"Here, sign it," Amber asked holding a paper that she just brought from her room.

"What's this."

"Some details for college. I filled it for you so just sign it." She handed the paper to him.

"Our college starts at 9:30 so, go get ready," she said as she walked into her room again.

getting all ready for their work they sat at the dining table having their breakfast while Lisa has just woken up and joined them.

"You both are ready already!" Lisa exclaimed Pouring the milk into her cup from the milk carton.

"See, we are busy people not like someone who sleeps till 9 o'clock." Said Sehun taking a spoonful of cereal from his bowl.

Amber couldn't help but let out a small laugh by his sarcastic way of talking.

"yah! My college starts one week later, it's not like I'm the one who wakes up late every day." she fired back giving a death glare to him.

they made fun of each other for a good long time before Lisa shifted her eyes towards her sister to asked something.

"Unni, you are sure I can't go to FIDM."

"yes! I told you to score well in your SAT exam, but you just didn't listen. You made it for yourself Lisa now go for it." Amber was so serious this time.

"but Unni, please-"

"told you, you can't. No matter how much you please me, I'm not going to buy you a seat in that college nor making any recommendations work." keeping the seriousness constant in her words she replied.

Lisa felt bad and just sat there drinking her coffee. Amber and Sehun completed their breakfast, and while getting off the chair Sehun slipped his tongue out and looked at Lisa making fun of her again but she was really in a bad mood so she didn't bother teasing him back.

A few moments later, Amber came to Lisa with a paper in her hand; giving it away she said, "here, these are few papers that you have to fill for your new college, fill them by this afternoon, I'll be going to your college this evening, so don't forget and sleep."