Caught

The next morning

My eyes slowly flutter open revealing a bundled up blonde right in front of me. A closed lip smile graces my face as I cuddle up as close as I can, taking in her scent. The most appealing scent I've ever smelt. Emma unconsciously backs into my attempt to get closer, causing my smile to widen. Wrapping my around her she lets off a sigh in relief, which was the most adorable sound to grace my ears. Though the dream-like moment was short lived due to a certain brunette busting through my bedroom door. "Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Wake uuuuuup! It's breakfast time!" Henry yells from the door.

"Okay okay. Shhhhh. Emma's asleep-" I put my index finger to my lips.

"Not anymore" Swan comments letting out a slight giggle.

"Good morning Mom. Good morning Emma. Meet y'all downstairs!" Before I could say a word he slams the door shut and loudly running down the stairs heavy footed.

"Well." The blonde starts as she sits up,
turning towards me. "Good morning your majesty." Her comments cause my eyes to roll but soon soft lips press against mine as she lets out a content moan.

After a few moments she pulls away and smiles at me. "Well good morning to you too." I return the smile before continuing. "Now lets get up, we gotta make the breakfast monster some food, and we have to get to school. I'll drop you off at the bus station 10 miles away so no one sees us." She nods and pulls my in for one last kiss before jumping out of bed like a little kid.

I shake my head before getting out of bed and head to my closet as the blonde pulls out her school outfit of the day from her bag. She shouldn't have to keep her clothes in her bag... I walk over to my bra drawer and start putting them with my underwear. "Hey Em, here's a drawer if you'd like to keep your clothes there." Her face lit up as she looked in my direction.

"Of course, thank you baby." Her words stop me dead in my tracks.

Did she just call me.. baby? I liked it.

"I-I'm sorry Gina it just slipped out." Her eyes widen causing me to laugh.

"Don't worry, I liked it." I comment before I walk into my closet. "Dress, Skirt, or Pantsuit today?" I slightly yell to the blonde.

"Pantsuit definitely, you look incredibly hot in them."

Good to know.

"Okay babe." I reply and I can feel her smile from across the room. I grab my black pantsuit and a pair of red heels before walking out and hang it on my curtain rod so I can make the bed. A few minutes later I've gotten the bed made properly and I head towards my underwear drawer, pulling out red underwear and a matching bra.

"Damn Woman that might be too hot everyone will drool over you."

I laugh before I grab the pantsuit off the rod and lay it on the bed to begin getting ready. Catching a glimpse of the student I see she's chosen to wear a white tank top which you can visibly see her black bra, with jeans and her signature boots; as she likes to call them. I can't help the heat rising up to my cheeks.

Once we're both fully dressed I give the blonde one more kiss before we head down stairs towards the kitchen. As we reach the bottom of the stairway, straight ahead is my little prince patiently waiting at the dinning room table dressed and ready for school. A smile place on his face as he notices us. "What's for breakfast?"

"Cinnamon toast mijo" both the blonde to my left and Henry are static with excitement.

1 hour later...

"Now that Henry's on the bus we can start heading towards the bus station for you love." She nods contently.

The blonde hops into my black Mercedes eagerly waiting for me to reach the car ten feet in front of me. Her eagerness slightly saddens me. The car ride is only ten minutes, ten minutes then we have to play our parts. Teacher, Student. Honestly the hardest part of my day. I reach the car to see Emma smiling ear to ear. Her face lights up like the brightest star in my dark life. As I open the door I hear an unfamiliar song start to play over the speakers. Though the blonde seemed to know it well. "Oh I'll be there, when you need a little love I got a little love to share." She sings as I back out of the drive way. "I'll be there for you." I feel green eyes gaze upon me like a fire burning in my cheeks.

I attempt to force down the smile growing on my face. "You'll never be alone I'll be there for you." Once I pull out she quickly grabs my neck and pulls me into a quick yet passionate kiss. My heart stops as her eyes flutter open to look into mine. "You're such a child Swan." I roll my eyes and give a faint laugh.

"You know you like it." Emma confidently replies.

———————————-/////////——————————

10 minutes later

My eyes won't look away from the brunette next to me. Everything she does, she does flawlessly. Her left hand intertwined with mine and her right on the top of the wheel, I rub her thumb causing a faint smile to reappear on her beautiful lips. Though when we turned into the parking lot for the bus station it dropped as quick as it came. "We're here.." the teacher says unenthusiastically.

"Will you walk me to the bus?" I ask as she puts the car in park.

"Of course love." As we get out of the car I still can't get my eyes off of the beautiful woman across the car from me.

Our eyes lock and she winks causing heat to rise to my face. How does she make me so flustered so easily? I walk to her side of the car and reach for her hand. Hesitantly Regina looks around before accepting my offer. Our fingers dance as we walk closer to the bus. "Okay, remember you still have detention. I expect you to be on time do you understand?"

"Yes your majesty. Now I think it's time for a goodbye kiss." I smile though the brunettes face doesn't budge.

"No not in public."

"Come on, just one tinsy kiss." I put on my puppy dog eyes which I know she can't resist.

"Fine real quick." Without hesitation I pull the teacher in for a warm kiss and she accepts.

"I'll see you later idiot."

"Your idiot."

——————————////////////——————————-

"Mrs.Mills a teacher has brought this to my attention this week. You have some explaining to do."