Dishes

"Emma dear, would you mind helping me with dishes?" I raise my voice slightly so the blonde can hear me from the kitchen.

The young woman was playing a little fortnite with Henry in the living for the past twenty minutes. Robin ended up having to go into work so I was left to take care of everything. I'm not stupid, I know where my husband goes on his late night investigations. His partner is a 5'9, auburn haired, green eyed beauty with legs up to her neck. It's just easier to pretend it's not happening; helps keep Henry in his perfect oblivion. "Yeah I'm coming!"

"Emma! The rounds not over!"

The blonde appears in the doorway with a cheeky grin slapped across her face. Tilting her head towards the living room and yells back at Henry. "You're mom is the queen of the house, what she asks you do right then! Don't worry we'll kick some butt later!"

I cock my eyebrow and smirk at the student. "Queen huh?"

Emma bows while keeping her eyes on me. "Your wish is my command, your majesty." The goofy comment makes my eyes roll. "Make yourself a drink I'll finish them up." The blonde insists as she walks towards the dish filled sink.

"Thank you." She locks eyes with me and I can't look away.

"You do so much already you should relax, enjoy yourself." The blonde takes off her red jacket leaving her in a tight and thin, tank top which willing shows the red lace of her bra underneath the white fabric.

Involuntarily, my eyes dart to the noticeable underwear. The student lets out a small laugh as she ties her hair back. "Hey about earlier-"

"No need to discuss it." I turn towards the cabinet and grab myself a class, then walk towards the fridge to grab some Ice and my bottle of crown. "We'll pretend it never happened, sadly it's the story of my life." As I open the fridge I decided to just grab the whole bottle.

Walking back to the counter I was leaning against I willingly avoid eye contact. As I pour the caramel colored liquor into my glass I can't help but hear the younger woman giggle. "What's so funny Miss Swan?"

"You've never kissed a girl have you?" The question pulls my attention to the blonde, who's focused on the dish in front of her.

I take a swig of my beverage before I decide to answer the students question. "What makes you think that?" I raise my eyebrow as Emma stops in her tracks and looks at me with a giant smile. "Women are beautiful, simple as that." As I take another swig I can still feel the Swan's piercing eyes on me.

"Indeed they are." Emma steps closer to me leaving barely any space to slide passed her.

Toned arms rest themselves on either side of me on the counter. I hold my breath as she leans closer. Soon the blonde pulls away and looks at the bottle of liquor she grabbed from behind me. "Apple crown? I should've known. You always smell like apples, of course you drink apple flavored drinks."  Furrowing my eyebrows at the student she gives a toothy smile.

"You've smelled me?"

"You taste like them too." Green eyes go wide as those words slipped out of her mouth causing a smirk to rise out of me.

"Good to know." I let out a low laugh.

The room soon fills with silence as Emma steps closer once again. Forest greens bounce from my lips to my eyes. Slowly and carefully, I place my glass behind me before I put my hand around the back of her neck and connect the students lips to mine. A slight squeal comes out of the blonde's mouth right before her hands found there way to my hips pulling me closer. The kiss quickly escalates and our breathing becomes sporadic as I fight her for control. My fingers tangled in blonde curls, Emma slowly starts to make her way to my neck causing a slight moan to escape my lips. 8 months, 234 days since I was last kissed like this. Emotions and adrenaline run rampant throughout my body, fogging my mind. I'm so out of it, it takes me a moment to realize the student stopped and backed away slightly. "W-What?" I snap feeling a little frustrated.

"Your son in in the next room, and we just ate dinner with your husband." The blonde looks at the ground as if she's in trouble.

"Husband lost all its meaning when he got a new partner at work." I roll my eyes before turning my focus to my drink. "You can stay in the guest room tonight, I apologize but I'm far too intoxicated to take you home." I train my face in hope she doesn't see the disappointment i can't help but feel.

"That's no problem at all, your majesty." With her hand on my cheek the younger woman gives me a lingering kiss before pulling away once more. "I'll go play fortnite with Henry for a little bit."

I give a slight nod before grabbing the bottle of liquor, pouring one last glass, before putting it up.

I've had enough for tonight

Once I finish up in the kitchen I decided to join the two in the living room. Soon silence is filled with yelling and growling coming from my prince and Emma causing me to laugh. Resting my right hand on the couch, I place my weight on it as I kick my heels off. "Hey bub mind if I sit in between you and Emma." I state that I will more than ask.

I collapse on the couch, hip first, landing slightly on the blonde. My head becomes hazy and I slowly lay my head on the students shoulder. "Just let me rest my head." With that I started to doze off on Emma.