Mr and Mrs Swan

"Em-" the brunette's word vibrates my lips exciting me.

Her manicured fingers tangle there way into my hair slightly pulling causing a slight moan in response. Soon she pulls harder causing my head to follow. "Ow."

"I have to teach Emma." The teacher states, ignoring my comments.

Her hand let's go of my hair and slides down to my jaw where she pulled me into a shirt but sweet kiss. Regina moves out from in between me and the desk as she pulls her skirt down from where it had raised. "Okay okay." She smiles at my reply causing a similar one to appear on my face.

Sudden knocking on the office door startles both me and the older woman. Regina begins the straighten herself out and running her fingers through her hair. As black hair is brushed away from her face and neck, my eyes catch on a pink irritation on olive skin.

Shit.. that's gunna bruise, she's going to kill me when she notices..

Regina walks towards the door and opens it revealing the dean. "Mrs. Mills I need to borrow Miss Swan for a few moments."

"Of course." She states simply holding her arm out leading me out of the office. "May I ask why?" The teacher asks and a rush of relief comes over me.

Now I'll know why.

"Mr and Mrs Swan are wondering about Emma's lack of attendance."

Shit...

The brunette keeps a cold face and places a simple smile on her lips. Warm orbs stare into mine for a moment before the teacher speaks. "Okay well I have a class to get to. I'll see you later for tutoring." 

"See ya Mrs. Mills." With that the dean and I walk out of the lecture hall.

The dean was a lengthy blonde, older than Regina but still young for a dean. She has us call her miss Mal, I think it's a way for us to not see her as older. Once out of the building, headed to her office, I can't help but look back at the place where the brunette stayed behind. "Miss Swan, you're parents are in my office wanting an explanation as to why you're absent from Mrs.Mills class everyday, and well quite frankly I am too. I'm sending someone to cover for your professor and she will be joining our meeting."

Shit!!!

I focus on what we're going to talk about yet flashes of the teacher on my lap, the way her hips rolled forward when I pulled her back. The way her slight laugh sent a shock through me. I've got to get my head right before having to be in a room with her again..

——————————————

20 minutes later

"Sorry I'm late." The older woman's voice rings through my ears. "I had to tell Miss Blue not grade anyone's test early." A formal smile placed upon her lips; the teacher walks towards my parents, arm stretched out towards them in a welcoming manner. "Mr and Mrs Swan-"

"Nolan- our last name is Nolan." My mother politely corrects causing me to cringe inwardly, knowing it'll be brought up in the near future.

"My apologies. Now I heard we're here to talk about Miss.. Swan's attendance in my class. Your daughter was banned from my class until the first due to her lack in self control." My eyebrows furrow and I send an insultes look at the teacher. "She needed to learn that no one gets away with challenging me in my classroom." With that statement Regina returns my glare with a subtle yet intoxicating glance.

"I understand Mrs. Mills, but does that count for her marked absences?" My mother rebuttals yet I've lost the control to focus on the topic.

My eyes catch on the blouse on the teacher which was unbuttoned one button too much. Biting my lip I try to calm my leg that began to bounce. God she drives me crazy. That skirt tight in all the right places- "Miss Swan?"

"I'm sorry what?" My question seems to infuriate the brunette and my parents.

"Miss Swan if you can't bother to pay attention I'm assigning you after school detention with Mrs. Mills." The dean snaps and I melt into my chair embarrassed.

I look over at Regina, eyebrows furrowed and her arms crossed.

I'm in deep shit. What did I miss?