Sweeter Then Candy

You horny fuckers picked smut so here you go. P.S. This is my first time writing smut so if its cringy I'm sorry.

Shikamaru~

Regular AU ( No ninja shit )

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Your POV~

The oh so famous Sakura had decided to throw a Halloween party. But not just any Halloween Party. What's so different about this Halloween Party you ask, well ill tell you. I'm what you would call a very popular kid at my school if you wanna go by titles, which I don't like. Popular among the boys and the girls I really don't care about the gender as long as I like you and you like me.

Now back to the party. I know what you thinking "Oh (Y/n) It's just an LGBTQ+ Halloween party. What could go wrong." I'll tell you.

Our school is known as a top high prestigious school. The kids are known to be sophisticated and mature. But it's all an act, and we teenagers can't keep that act for 180 days of a school year. We need to release it. I'll say it again. We need to release our craziness and most if not all who are going to the party is LGBTQ. DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN GAYS AND ALCOHOL ARE IN THE SAME ROOM TOGETHER. Some bad shit that's what.

Everyone had a date except me. Now don't get me wrong It's not that I don't want to go with anyone it's just that Sakura had invited someone very 'special' for me in hopes that we'll finally get together. And that someone is Shikamaru Nara. I take a small..... ok big liking to him. I flirt with him a lot but he never reacts he always turns away or calls me names. That should be enough for me to take a hint but I never give. I cant the guys so interesting every time I do end up slowly losing feelings for him the guy does something to reel me back in.

I shouldn't be nervous around him I'm (Y/N) fucking Ziola the guy who keeps his cool under any circumstance the guy that can get with every and anyone. But none of that matters when it comes to him. When I'm with him I'm just (Y/n) no expectations, no titles, and I like it. When he does talk to me he takes time to get to know me and it's......nice.

And so all of that is what lead me to where I am right now, dragged in a game of 7 minutes in heaven by Sakura and her girlfriend Ino with half or more drunkes in the room. Sasuke and Naruto were in the closet guest room for they were the chosen ones whom names were pulled out of the Coldren. " We all know they're not coming out for the rest of the night right," said Neji shaking his head. We all nodded in agreeance.

"So we might as well move on." Sakura got up from her spot and reached her hand into the Coldren of names and bought her hand back up. She turned to look at me and smirked. "(Y/N) and....." She reached her hand in again this time wiggling it around roughly in which the Coldren fell over. With an oops Sukura went to pick up a slip of paper from the oh so many that have spread over the floor. I watched her carefully as she hesitated and looked back around. Seeing as I was the only one watching her she reached into her pocket cunningly and pulled out a slip of paper. We made eye contact and she winked at me while I whispered a 'DONT. YOU. FUCKING. DARE.' "and Shikamaru." I froze and stared at her then looked over to Shikamaru who was shaking his head and standing up slowly. He walked towards the upstairs guest bedroom and stopped midway.

"This is so troublesome. Are you coming or not." He said. "Oh, he's cumming alright." Yelled Sakura. I threw a pillow at her and got up following Shika to the room. Which wasn't too hard seeing that I wasn't that drunk to not know what I was doing. When we entered the room I lightly closed and locked the door as Shikamaru sat on the bed in discomfort. I sigh.