Start Your Engines: The Chunin Exams Begins!

(Y/ n) POV~

"I hate kids like you, disrespectful." Ibiki said. "And you candidates from the village of the sound, knock it off, who told you you could fight. You want to be failed before we've even begun." He yelled. "Sorry it's our first time guess we're quite little jumpy. Sir." The guy with fur on his back stated.

'Ya sure, Jumpy my ass.'

"Ill say this once so listen up there will be no combat between candidates, no attacking each other without permission from your procter, and even then the use of fatal force is strictly prohibited. Anyone who even thinks of messing with me will be disqualified immediately. Got it"

'Yikes guess that mean no messing with the big guys.' "Hmm no fatal force that's no fun." A guy from the sound village said and everyone chuckled.

"Now if we're ready we'll proceed to the first stage of the chunin exams. Hand over your paper work in return you will each be given a number. This number determines where you will sit. We'll start the written test once you are all seated." Ibiki finished.

"What did he say written." Naruto said nervously. "Nooooo! Not a written test no way!" Naruto exclaimed.

'This sounds easy enough I'm just worried of whom I'm to sit next to.'

-Time skip-

Number '62' is the number I got. I'm seated next to a scared face aswipe and a muscly person who breaths really loudly.

'Just my luck.' I sighed. I look around the room to locate all my 'teammates' it's weird saying it. Naruto looks worried but started talking to Hinata. Sasuke.... emotionless as always. Sakura looks like she'll A'ce it in a breeze. And me well I'm just trying not to punch the guy next to me breathing out loud.

"Everyone eyes front. There are a few rules you all most be aware of before we start the exams. And I won't answer any questions so you better pay attention the first time around. Alright rule number one is this the first part of the test is based on a point deduction system which is what some of you may be use to you all begin the test with a perfect score of ten points, one point will be deducted for each question you get wrong. Rule number two, teams will pass or fail based on the scores of all members."

'Well this is great. I'm not worried about me Sasuke or Sakura but Naruto is kinda on the dark side when it comes to these things.'

"What wait a second you mean we all get scored as a team." Sakura yelled. "Silence." Ibiki yelled.

'Wow yell louder I don't think you broke my eardrums yet.'

"I have my reasons so shut up and listen. Rule number three the sentinels you see positioned around the room are there to watch you and make sure you don't cheat. And for every incident they spot they will subtract two points from the culprits score. Be warned their eyes are extremely sharp and if they catch you five times you'll be dismissed before the test are even scored. Anyone fool enough to be caught cheating by the sentinels doesn't deserve to be here. If you want to be considered Shinobi then show us how exceptional shinobi can be. One more thing if one of the members of the team gets a zero on the test then the entire team fails."

'.......... we're fucking screwed........'

"The final question won't be given until fifteen minute before the end of the exams. You'll have one hour total. Begin." Ibiki yelled.

'Well guess I'm starting then.' I pick up the pencil and start to read the question. One by one I answer all the questions all while enduring the annoying sound of the brut next to me who CLEARLY can't breathe correctly. I look around the room and stop on Naruto.

'Come on sunflower I believe in you, just focus.' I suspect Sasuke and Sakura will do fine on the exam so I just look back down. 'Wouldn't hurt to recheck.'

I recheck my answers over and over again there nothing else to keep me occupied anyway so that's all I do until I look around the room and see Sasuke and Sakura panicking. 'Are you fucking kidding me right now. We can't be this screwed I was joking. Why am I being punished this way. *sigh*

........... Wait.' It hit me. 'Why would they not just throw us completely out if we were to cheat.' These smart basterds. 'They made us worry about cheating and not the exam. They think, no they WANT us to cheat. To test out skills of collecting and analyzing data like a real shinobi.' How the hell did it pass me. 'Alright then if that's how it is then fine.'

I close my eyes "Blood style: Blood connection lock on." I say silently while opening my eyes again. When I opened my eyes everything turn a crimson red color. 'Ok now all I have to do is find my team.' I located Naruto first I squeezed my hands together allowing my nails to make contact and pierce my skin after doing that I focused and soon enough my blood ended in a floating orb form and flicked it over to Naruto's neck, which I'm pretty sure he felt by the way he reached for his neck and then looked around. After doing this to the other up was finally set.

"Link." I whisper. I go to Naruto first. "Hey Naruto looking a little worried there." "What (y/ n)?!" He slightly turned to face me but I stopped him. "Don't turn around just act normal or they'll catch us." I saw him slightly nod from behind. "Ok then let's get started..... right after I get the others."

I focus on Sasuke and Sakura. 'Link.' "Hey guys don't make sudden moves just stay focused and if you haven't figured it out to cut it short they want us to cheat so that's exactly what were gonna do. But first we gotta track down who has all the answers." I look around the room and watch for people's answers. 'Bingo.' "I got the answers just worry about not getting caught. Now let get this over with."

-Time Skip-

'Fail, fail, fail.' I was getting pretty annoyed with the word. People really aren't sneaky it's quit sad. Seems like all rookies figured out the jest of things. The tenth question should be given right about-

"Times up its time for the tenth and final question." Now and right on time I don't know how long I could just sit here I mean don't get me wrong I've got patients but this is just stupid.