A New Chapter Begins: The Chunin Exam!

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter.

««««««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

My POV~

  It's a bright and happy days in the hidden leaf especially four or main ninjas for they just came back from their mission a couple of days ago and they finally have time to relax. I (y/n)'s apartment complex he is fast asleep dreaming some might say but for (y/n) dreams are just a fantasy. What is (y/n) envisioning in his sleep well let's find out.

(Y/n)'s Pov~

«Flashback»

'My stomach growled from the days of starvation I've put it through. I can't believe this, what the hell was I thinking. I mean come on I'm a 6 year old kid who killed their whole plane and ran away without packing anything I'm so stupid I should've just stayed and not killed anyone it probably would've been better that way. But killing felt so good and the color of blood is so pretty.' I saw a sign up ahead that said 'The desert hidden in the sand.' "They have to have food, right." Without thinking  I walked in that direction with the hunger taking over me.

Time skip

'Finally I mad it. Wait a minute. Are you kidding me, they heard about the killing to how'd it spread so fast. They definitely won't let me buy food know.' I suddenly heard to voices competing my way I turned around to see the men right behind me and from the looks of it they weren't happy to see me. "Hey wait a second that's the kid who killed his clan. Hey stopped."

I got scared and ran I ran as fast as I could until I saw a crowd of kids I decided to blind in they were all gathered around something or someone. 'Freak, monster, killer' was all I heard until I saw everyone throwing rocks at a red headed boy. "What did he do." I asked  a girl who was standing next to me. "You don't know. Well you must be new or can tell because I've never seen you before. He killed his mother while she was giving birth to him." But that made no sense he didn't do it on purpose it's just something that  happens in life. I'm a real freak, a monster, a killer.

I ran in front of him using my body as a barrier to protect him. "Leave him alone he did nothing wrong his mom died because it's just something that happens in life it's not his fault. Your the monsters!" I yell. They all gasped in amazement of how I was sticking up for this kid. I helped him up and we walked away from the crowd of kids.

"T-thank you." The kid said shyly. "No problem. I Ziola (y/n)." His eyes widen in fear but he calmed down after some time. "Gaara. Just Gaara." He said. "Ok just Gaara. Nice to meet you." I said giving him a hug. I quickly pushed me back. " what's wrong." I said. "N-nothing it's just that nobody has ever hug me like that, it was really nice." "You've never had a hug before." I said shocked. "Well guess I'm gonna have to still your first hug." I grabbed him and pulled him into a tight hug I squeezed our cheeked together.

After a couple of minutes we stoped and. "Haha, your all red." I laughed. "Why?" He asked. "I didn't squeeze you to hard so that means it's love." I said with a blush rising on my face. "Ya m-maybe." He said. My stomach growled. "Are you hungry I can get you some food if you want." I smiled and nodded. Took Gaara's hand and smiled. "Ok where to panda." "Panda?" "Oh sorry you just look like one and you normally cute and pandas normally cute to so. Anyway where's the food." He blushed. "My house. But your gonna need to stay in my room you being a criminal and stuff." I nodded to show that I understood.

We went in through the window and Gaara went out to get me some food and something to drink. When he came I grabbed my portion of food and devoured it. I said my thank yous but turned around when I heard the door open. "Gaara you didn't tell me that there was a cute boy in your room. Hi I'm Tamera Gaara's sister." "And I'm Gaara's brother Kankuro." "Nice to meet you two I'm Ziola (y/n). I love your hair style Tamera and Kankuro you look like a adorable cat." They both blushed. And said there goodbyes. And so it continued days turned to weeks, weeks turned to months we all got to know a lot about each other especially me and Gaara we got really close I even showed him my piano jutsu and sang to him once or twice when he was sad or had nightmares. But then.