The Forest of Chakra

I do not on Naruto or the song above hope you enjoy the chapter.
_______________________________________________

(Y/n) POV~

I ran ran and ran until I couldn't see sunlight. I stop in when it was most dark and I was in the part of the forest isolated from humanity I looked up to see trees, stars, and the moon. there was a pond in front of me so I stopped for a drink of water. "What is wrong with me? Why am I like this? A freak a monster."

"Well your definitely not either of those things." I heard a mystery voice coming from behind me and quickly turned around. "Who's there?" "Well me of course. Hi the names Aki, and I am a god." She said quickly. "What?" "I'm here to help you with your 'problem' per say." She said calmly sighing. "What do you mean?" "You DON'T know do you. Well let's make this quick cause I don't have all day and with that battle that's gonna happen on the bridge they're gonna need you." She snapped her finger and we were in a room it was all black until she lit a candle and started talking.

"Ok so about the thing that happened and all of your strange powerful kekki Genki's I'm gonna explain all of it. We've been looking for you for years some of us want to kill you for your power and the rest of us want to protect you." She started. "Who's us?" I asked. "Us gods. See in the beginning of time I had a vision that something terribly wrong. I told all the other gods and we decided to protect this world we would create a saviour and that would be you. And so each God took half of their power and we'll put it in a orb which was you. You were supposed to be down on this planet years ago but then we had a problem. One day when it was time to send you down to this place we saw someone who broke into your protection chamber and did a forbidden jutsu on you orb we tried to redo the jutsu but it couldn't be done and because of that jutsu some of your kekki genki was locked and your most powerful kekki genki was cursed if you use it you WILL die. Two of the gods were supposed to go under cover as your parents. But nobody wanted you. So we had to end up picking to people randomly and it was your parents. They hated you your mom was a full god but your dad a demi-god.

"What does that make me?" I asked. "Well that would make you a........ Well none not a god or a demi-god. Your a glitch in the system basically, but to put it simple. When that person who did the jutsu on you locked certain powers he also ended up taking the God and demi-god blood from you so, yeah. Know just so you know you got your seer powers from me. Umm and before I go I should probably worm you about three things one about your seer powers you should learn to control them they can do terrible damage to your body like bloody noses, throwing up blood, bleeding eyes, well you get it there a lot of blood. Second thing if you ever and I mean ever hear a voice in the back of your head do not listen to it at any cost. And number three if you every start going crazy again like earlier today you need to calm do unleashed you really need it then let it lose. Ok oh yeah before I forget there's a fourth thing I'm going to unlike one of your kekki genki and when i unlock this kekki genki you must wear this." She gave me a black blindfold. "As soon as I unlock the kekki genki you have to put this on and do not take it off or allow anyone else take it off at any cost only when you absolutely need it, but if the blindfold does end up being pulled off do not look anybody on the eye or terrible things will happen to them, you will be able to take the blindfold off when you feel blood coming from your eyes, you are also the only person in the world who has this kekki genki so you can not let it fall into the wrong hands." She gave you the blindfold and snapped here fingers and when she did I feel to the floor in pain screaming. I got control of myself, got up and put the blindfold on I couldn't see anything. "How am I supposed to see?" I asked. "Oh, yeah." She snapped her fingers again and I could see everything. It was just in black and white I could see throw thing, i could also see chakra points better. "now go back to your team and stop being a sissy. Bye bye." And with that she was gone.

Time skip~

My POV~

(Y/n) burst throw the door of Mr Tazuna's house finally finding it. Seeing the ninja wasn't there he went outside back into the forest hearing Naruto yell. He hide behind a tree seeing what they were doing.

Kakashi had sense something paused the trading and got everyone's attention Kakashi grabbed a kunai and throw it at the tree (y/n) was hiding behind. A hand stock out and grabbed it. (Y/n) toke a deep breath.

(Y/n) POV~

"Here we go." I stepped from behind with my head done. "Hey guys." I said awkwardly. "(Y/n)!" everyone said at the same time.

Time skip

"So your telling me that a woman came to you and told you about how you were born and how to  use and control your powers? And why are you wearing that blindfold again." Kakashi said trying to backtrack. "Because the lady unlock a dangerous kekki genki and I can't look at anyone or else they'll die or at least that's what the women said." I explained.

"That sounds like a bounce of bogus just take it off!" Naruto said reaching for the blindfold. 'D he touches the blindfold cut his hand off, that would be fun.' I heard a voice in the back of my head. I was freaked out but grabbed Naruto's hand softly and put it down. "Please don't naru." I said calmly. My hand was steal on Naruto's and started shaking Naruto looked at me and was about to touch my cheek until I backed away, snatch my hand away and coughed. "Ummm h-how about we go i-inside." I said nervously. "Actually were just starting to do some training, why don't you join us." Kakashi said. "Ummm what a-are we doing." I said starting to cough. "Climbing trees using chakra." Kakashi sensei said worried. "Umm y-yeah I can do that." I said looking around. I went up to a true and started walking on it concentrating my chakra in my feet. And climbing the tree wobbling a little. I didn't know why I'm use to this. I was almost to the top of the tree when suddenly my chakra gave up on me and I feel I couldn't move I was close to the ground when suddenly Kakashi sensei caught me. "Are you ok (y/n)?" I looked around to see everyone starting at me. I didn't feel good I jumped out of Kakashi sensei's arms and throw up everyone ran towards me and stopped I looked down to see blood. But how the lady didn't mention blood.

I felt my for head and notice I was sweating. I forgot what the lady told me and toke off my blindfold to wipe the sweat and looked at a rabbit that was hopping by. It started acting strange and started to twist and exploded we all looked away at the gruesome sight. I quickly put the blindfold on on and panicked more. "Uhh I'm gonna go inside."

Sasuke stopped me and grabbed my arm. "Are you sure you ok." I nodded. "Sorry for earlier." I said and pulled him into a hug he hugged back and we stayed like that for awhile. I walked in the other direction toward the house that I'm pretty surer. Tazuna leaves. When I saw them following me. "I wanna be alone guys. Go and finish your training don't let me stop you." They nodded and we all went our separate ways.

_______________________________________________

Well here's your chapter I hope you guys enjoyed it and who knows if i feel happy tomorrow I'll probably right another chapter.
Bye bye my sushi rolls.
                                                                            ~Willow