Clone vs. Clone: Mine are Better than Yours!

What's up you beautiful fuckers. Been awhile. I honestly wasn't gonna update till like next month but after reading some of you guys' comments they made me laugh. Like really hard and they gave me the extra push to update. So here you go thanks for being patient with me.💜 love you guys. P.S. this chapter was written a couple of months back and I promise my writing ability has evolved, I think, so it's gonna be pretty bad but the next one will be better I swear/hope.
~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~

--This Chapter has not been edited so sorry for the mistakes.--

"Wh-qhat are they." Sakura said while looking around. Which lead Kabuto to state the obvious. "Clones. And a whole lot of them."

One of the clones spoke, chuckling like it's a joke. "Like cornered rats."

'If I'm already feeling this much pain by just doing hand signs than I should be careful doing my jutsu could be detrimental to my body and those around me. Ill have to plane out my next moves carefully.'

Looking up I saw Naruto jump and punch one of the clones in the stomach. But his hand went right through like liquid. And as soon as one was punched another would emerge from its slimy melting body.

'What the hell are these things.'

There were clones surrounding us and the only way to stop them is if we find the original. But how the hell are we supposed to do that.

Looking up from the ground I saw one heading for Naruto. Sasuke must have to since he leaped in to save him. The clones faced to look at Sasuke and threw a double sided kunai at him. Which Kabuto pushed him out of the way.

They all started walking closer while telling us to give them our scroll.

"What the heck are we dealing with some type of genjutsu." I faced to look at Naruto.

"Yeah definitely. I don't think we should attack we'll only be fighting illusions. We have to think of something else and quickly." I answered back quickly.

"But how would they be illusions the gash on Kabuto's arm is real." Sakura said concern hinting in her voice.

"The real one could be hiding amongst the others. There probably watching and planning out attacks so that we would think that these clones are the ones watching us. " Kabuto answered breathlessly.

"Well wherever they are we can't just stand here let's go find those clowns and take care of them."  Naruto said in a determined form of anger.

"Hold on. They want us to split up so they can take us out one by one. We have to play our cards right if we want to make it out of here."

"Let's be honest. The only reason this guy won't come out and fight is because his weak at close hand in hand combat. So he's just being a pissy and sending out his clones to do the work for him. Pathetic to be honest." I said in a housed voice.

"We have no choice all we can do is hold or ground and fend off their attacks." Kabuto answered getting ready to do just that.

Soon enough kunai started flying around but I dodged them with ease.  Naruto taking a keep of faith used his summoning jutsu even after Kabuto was trying to warn him not to. And it actually turned out to work....... for a couple of seconds. The clones came ozing back up again.

"Sasuke-kun, (y/n)-kunai shouldn't we help him." Sakura asked waiting desperately for a answer.

"That jerk we have to now."

"Your right he's gonna need us so that's that we fight."

"*sigh* yare yare I honestly didn't feel like getting my hands dirty with scum like this, but hey you gotta do what you gotta do."  I answered tiredly

"Alright let's go." Sasuke yelled.

"Alright alright don't rush me." I said sluggishly

*Time skip*

The sun was peeking out of the sky and I could tell everyone was losing strength me being the only one still up.

'Wow I can actually thank my dad you beating the shit out of me and making me stay awake. Never thought abuse could have a good outtake.'

"Alright fucker. Im getting REALLY TIRED OF YOUR BULLSHIT so can we just come out and take man to pussy.

-battle- (Sorry I'm lazy.)

We soon found out way out of the forest and meet up with Kabuto's team. They went off to the side to have their conversation while we waited patiently.

He finished talking not long after and we opened the doors.

I walked behind Naruto looking really confused.

"Ah Naru-kage (I missed writing the cute nicknames.) isn't there supposed to be someone here congratulating us or something or am I just stupid." He looked up at me and nodded.

"Ah yeah. But don't worry I'm sure their just hidden." He answered and I simply nodded.

"Hold on a second look at that." Sakura pointed something out and I tilted my head still dazed and confused.

She figured out there was a word missing but didn't know what it was.

"Ok so what could the word be." I answered looking at her.

"Its about the scrolls I think we're supposed to open and read them now." Naruto gave her theirs and I just placed mines to the side I didn't really need them since I walked in with them.

Everyone looked scared to open them I was just highly interested to see what was in them.

"It would suck if the scroll blow us into smithereens." Pausing they all looked at me scared.

"You don't think that'll actually happen do you." Sakura asked quickly.

"Oh, I don't know I was was just saying that because the looks on you guys' faces. It's was kinda funny though." I answered

Naruto looked at me eyes fierce, hand raised. He brought it don't in one swift motion and landed it on my neck.

"You idiot don't say things like that can't you see this is serious you tryna scare us to death before we get the chance to open the thing huh."

"Ow I'm sorry gosh why do you always have to hit me on my neck that really hurt you know. Your like my angry wife mad about me forgetting to do the dishes. Gosh your hands feel like steel you know that." I said teary eyes.

Soon after we turned our focus back to the scrolls. One by one we opened it.

"Ok here goes nothing."

_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>

Cliff hanger. Yay.

Anyway thanks for being patient with me and waiting for me to come back. I'll try to update on schedule nowadays if school isn't bad.

And I'll probably make some changes to make the story a little better. So I'll try to do those updates and a new character info this weekend so if you guys want me to take away or add something to (y/n) ill do so. But his backstory, clane, and blood art stays the same.

Also when it comes to the schedule I want to try updating either Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and on weekends but like I said if school gets in the way I'll have to push it back. And I'll try to update a whole lot on holidays and breaks.

If you guys have any questions you can ask.

Bye bye my sushi rolls love you guys💜💜💜💜💜