The Scrolls Secret: No Peeking Allowed

Your POV~

We finally made our way out of the forest and said our goodbyes to everyone else. As of now it's the next day. Morning time to be exact, actually to be more exact breakfast time. Hold on let me retrace and rephrase. It's the next day ,very early in the morning might I add, and non of us have eaten and Sasuke and Naruto are a little crabby towards each other.

I watched as the fish latched onto the rock by Sasuke's kunia. And Naruto resurface from the water angrily glaring at Sasuke. "Well is that it, you only got three go and do it again. I can eat three fish myself." Sasuke said clearly annoyed about the number of fish Naruto was able to trap. And Naruto was fuming. "Well if you think it's so easy why don't you get wet and ill stand on the shore." Naruto snapped back.

 "Hey don't worry your doing the best you can everyone is just a little snappy, we've been here for four days and Sasuke's a little hungry. Right raven prince." I said while pinching Sasuke's cheeks and pulling at them slightly with a chuckle in which he responded with turning away and rubbing the area.

"Sasuke, (y/n)! The fires ready to light I could use one of you fire balls, Sasuke." Sasuke sighed and walked away with a groan saying "We have to do everything around here." Leaving Naruto dumbfounded. "You do huh. What have I been doing!"

"You've been a huge help to narukage. Now let's catch more fish." I smiled gently at him and he nodded. Going back to perform the same fish catching tactic.

I have to admit I haven't been feeling well myself, I've been feeling dizzy and I feel like throwing up. Sometimes I come close to doing so but it's not like..... well, normal when the bodily liquid comes up my mouth it's taste metallicy and I feel a burning gnawing sensation in my stomach. 

At first I thought it could be blood but that would be possible I haven't got hematemesis. I also haven't been able to sleep but I thought it was normal because ever since I was a kid I had insomnia so I didn't think to much about it but it's kinda different when u was a kid. I caught it fearing someone would come in my room, or our room and take my life. But I don't have to fear for that anymore, no, this insomnia usually came from flashbacks, anxiety, depression, and weird voices that just decided they would bother me all night instead of letting me enjoy sleep.

I haven't told anyone because they don't really need to focus on me we have to find a earth scroll and leave this hell hole. That's what really mattered.

I was interrupted with a cold splash of water. "(Y/n) how much did you catch." I shook my head coming back to reality.

 "Ah, im sorry Naruto I spaced out I didn't catch anything." He shook it off. 

"No it's fine we can do it again. I nodded. And he went back to repeat his steps. And just like before I was left alone with my thoughts. 

'Our room. I honestly didn't know how we both fit there. Me and my grandmother.' I was the mistake and she was the so called crazy lady of the village. But to me she was the only thing I really wanted to genuinely protect, the only thing I loved, the only thing that loved me. Of course she was still respected for being my fathers birth giver. And even though I was his youngest child at the time I was still treated like shit. But she left me. She left me alone with those fuckers she never liked me in the first place. She 'was sick' what a load of bullshit. If she never loved me then why'd she fake it! If she loved me she would've stayed alive!' 

Hearing clapping I looked up confused. "Hey (y/n) you got one. Good job." I looked at what I had caught still confused about what Naruto was talking about. A fish. "But I never....... I never threw a......a kunai?" He looked up at me confused. "Huh? Of course you did I just saw you saw you." I scratched the back of my neck and shook it of. "Ah yeah of course. Aah let's go cook them." I said reaching my hand out for him to take which he gladly did.