The Tenth Question: All or Nothing

Your POV~

"Alright listen up here's the tenth and final question." Ibiki yelled right away my head shot up 'finally'. "But before I give you the question there are some more rules you must be aware of. These rules are unique to question ten and listen carefully they might frighten you.'

'More rules.'

'Rule number one a'll of you can choose if you do or don't want to be part of the tenth question."

We get to..... choose? Isn't that kinda weird? That seems hella sketchy. I'm not trusting it for a second.

"Wait so what's the question." Tamara yelled.

"If you choose to not take part in the tenth question regardless of your score on the other nine questions you'll get a zero. If you fail the tenth question you will not only fail but you will be banned from taking the chunin exams ever again."

"Hey that's bull man what type of rule is that there are lots of people here who have taken the test over before how come you get to change that." Kiba yelled in rage.

And he laughed. " I guess your just unlucky I wasn't making the rules before but I am now.

"Course if you don't want to take it you don't have to if your not feeling confident then by all means skip it. You can come back and try again next year. Now then if your ready the tenth and final question those who don't want to take it raise your hand. Your number will be recorded and then you'll be free to go."

No one looked like they were gonna budge until someone gave in and just like that a chain reaction accord one by one many left and it was only us ten rookies and a few others.

Then Naruto raised his hand shaking.

'What the hell.'

"Dont underestimate me. You guys don't scare me. No matter what you say i won't budge, because I'm gonna be Hokage some day." And he sat back down. 'That was a close one. I don't understand though. He's scared shitless but he isn't letting his nerves get the best of him not knowing what he's getting himself into. I can just can't figure this kid out.'

"This decision could change your life if you want to quit now's your last chance." "No way I never go back on my word that's the way of the ninja." "Well then on admirer your courage and those of you left I want to be the first to tell you. You've all past the first part of the chunin exams congratulations."

'Is this bastard joking. Yeah he has to be joking.'

I was clearly talking to myself for a while because when i looked back there was a woman in front of us. "Listen up boys and girls this is no time for celebrating. I am you next Procter. Anko Mitarashi. You ready for the second test, good then follow me."

She didn't even give us a chance to answer.

"Ibiki you let all of them past you must be going soft." "Or this crowd is just much more tougher than the others."

"Hmm fine but by the time I'm done with them more then half will be gone. This is gonna be fun. Alright you maggots have had it to easy but it's over. I'll tell your squad leaders where to meet me next thing tomorrow. Dismissed."

-Time skip-

"This is the location for the next location of the exam. It's a 44th training field. But we call it the forest of death."

Silence....

"The forest of death."

'Interesting I guess this is where ill be doing my own thing and splitting off without the group.'

  I felt a pair of eyes on me and turn to see that girl but this time see looked at me with death hungry eye.

'Shes definitely out to get me I gotta watch out for her she gives me the chills. But other than that this should be fun.'

*·*·*·*·*·*·*·*·*·*·*·*·*·*·*·*·**·*·*·*·*·*·*·

Sorry chapter was so short next one coming soon though.