"I never stopped you daddy" I smirked.

He groped my ass and started massaging my butt.

"Alright baby~"
And he immediately pulled me into another kiss.
He bit my upper lip suddenly and squeezed my ass at the same time.
I gasped at his sudden action.
And he took it as a chance to slip his tongue inside my mouth.
He was pulling me up by my thighs signalling me to jump.

I understood his actions and snaked my arms around his neck and jumped.

He held me up by my thighs.
And walked towards his bed.

He sat down at the edge of the bed , I was sitting on his lap my legs wrapped around his waist and my hands snaked around his neck

He was sucking my tongue preventing me from gulping my saliva while he started gulping down the saliva produced by my mouth.
My throat started drying up at the sudden lack of liquid inside my mouth.
I started to pull away.

I think jungkook understood my problem and he gripped my nape and pulled me more close not letting me to pull away.

I started pushing him. Tears started to roll down from my eyes.
It was becoming impossible but he was still sucking on my tongue.
Finally he pulled away but a string of saliva still kept us connected.
I started gulping down my own saliva to prevent my throat from more dryness.
"What happened baby?" He smirked.
"N-nothing.... i-i just couldn't breathe" , I explained.
"It's just the beginning sweet heart" , he smirked.

"Hmm...", I gulped and looked down.

He pulled my chin up.
"Your mouth tastes so sweet honey.... I can't get over it...I want more baby..."
He demanded.

"But y-yo-you a-are al-most ch-choking m-me...", I whined.

He grabbed my waist harshly

"I don't know anything hyung...I just want to suck your mouth's juices ... I'm hungry... won't you feed your kookie hyung?... I want those sweet juices of your mouth... won't you let me drink it..hmm?...I want them hyung....kookie's thirsty tae....I want all the juices of your body...I wanna drink them all baby.... I'm so fucking thirsty for you baby...", He whispered seductively in my ears.

I would be lying if I say I didn't become hard just by listening to his words.

"Come on Kim taehyung...let out all your juices and feed me....I wanna drink them all."
He nibbled on my ear lobe and then bit it gently.
His hot breath was fanning against my neck.

I shivered at the overwhelming feeling.

"Why r u making me wait baby?...I want all your juices darling...let it out for daddy... please honey...look daddy is so thirsty...come on baby...let those out and lemme quench my thirst", he requested again.

"U-uhm... S-sure d-daddy" , I sluttered.

Not knowing what to do I pushed jungkook on the bed but instead of laying down he balanced on both of his elbows and stayed still at that position looking at me.

"Enough of your drama baby...now see how daddy quenches his thirst.", He sat up and said sternly with an evil smirk.

Within a few seconds he unbuttoned my shirt.
And stared at my unbuilt body.
I was blushing furiously.
He pinched my left nipple and started massaging it , but his eyes never left mine.
It was a weird pleasurable feeling.
He leaned forward near my chest and took my right bud in his mouth swirling his tongue around it.

It really felt weird.

He started sucking on my nipples taking them in his mouth alternatively.

I felt something poking my asshole.
And looked down only to meet jungkook's bulge formed inside his jeans.

I felt proud of myself for turning him on.

My thoughtful moment was broken by jungkook's hard squeeze on my ass.

I moaned loudly as he started sucking on my sweet spot leaving some hickeys "AHhhhhh~ jungkookkkk~ fuckkkk~ ahhh~ daddyyyyyy~ ahaaaa~".

"Yes baby let it out....let them out...I wanna hear them baby...yes~ yes~ ahhhh~ fuck~~ yes~..." He started moaning when I started grinding on his lap against his crotch.

But not everytime everything needs to be perfect right?

Same thing happened over here....
When I felt everything was being perfect and I started feeling happy, the imperfection crashed into our beautiful moment taking away all my happiness.

We were busy pleasuring each other and we didn't even notice the door has opened and there was someone watching us.

"J-jung-kook?...Ta-tae-hyung?... wh-what a-are y-you b-both do-doing?...", someone whisper-yelled

We immediately stopped and looked at the door to meet with an angry horrified sad...

Park Jimin.....
----------------------------------------------------------

to be continued.....

Hola my not-so-innocent cupcakes~

Double updates cuz I love you
And ik you guys were even excited😏
Hehe.
Tbh...even I was excited🤭
Cuz this is my first time writing smut😋
Ik... It's not that good 👉🏼👈🏼...
But please tolerate me 🙏🥺
I'll try to write those in a more better way I promise 🥺

Okay~~~
Till then take care
Bubye bubs~~~~
Love ya ~