Chapter 66: Admitting into Ancient Hill Sect Once Again

Start from the beginning

"Chick..." The Wood Spirit which was waving its countless vines seemed to be extremely tired. After weakly calling out, it retracted its own vines, and flew deep into her divine sense. And then, it reached the side of her Nascent Soul, and as though it was sleeping, it no longer moved.

Thanks for the hard work!

Zhu Yao silently said.

Her Nascent Soul had been completely formed, and coincidentally, the Tribulation Lightning had stopped as well. After restoring her damaged meridians, she opened her eyes.

Looking at her surroundings, it was not too much of an exaggeration to call it the place unrecognizable, as everywhere was filled with the charred traces. If her master had not placed down the formations beforehand, this entire island might have been sunk by the lightning strikes.

And Yu Yan was standing at a position five steps away from her.

"Master, I formed my Nascent Soul." Zhu Yao complacently waved her hands, and she felt absolutely brilliant!

"Mn." He sized her up for a moment, satisfyingly nodded, and then, he relaxed his furrowed brows.

Raising her head to look in the direction of the Ancient Hill Sect, the Tribulation Clouds had already begun to disperse. Earlier, with such a big commotion, and those curving bolts of Tribulation Lightning, it could be believed that everyone in the Sect had sensed it. After the Tribulation Clouds were dispersed, they would definitely come forward to investigate. They had to think of a good counter-measure.

"Mistress, I'm back. Did you think of your cute beastie?" Sesame suddenly popped out of nowhere, and with a single swoop, it pounced towards Zhu Yao, and was slapped away by Yu Yan along the way.

With a crash, its entire body was stained with soot. Sesame crawled up with a hurt expression, bared its fangs at Yu Yan and roared, and then, it once again changed into a pitiful expression as it looked at Zhu Yao. "Mistress, he bullied me. You have to help beastie."

Zhu Yao rolled her eyes at it, recalling that the Wood Spirit had struggled to help her form her Nascent Soul earlier, when comparing the former and the latter, this savage beast was completely firing at the horse after it had bolted.

"Eh, mistress, you formed your Nascent Soul." Sesame seemed to have just realized the difference in Zhu Yao, and like a little puppy, it ran and jumped around her a few rounds. "That's great. I knew my mistress was incredible."

Zhu Yao pinched its face, and pulled it to the two sides. "Why are you back?"

"It hurts, it hurts, it hurts!" Sesame shook its head and struggled out of her hands, as it used its own paws to rub the sides of its face. "I just miss you, my mistress. Hence, the moment I recovered my spiritual energy, I immediately rushed back. Mistress, how can you be so heartless!"

"I can even be vexatious too!" Zhu Yao pressed onto its head, and used even more force as she rubbed its little head.

"Wuuuu, it hurts, it hurts..." Sesame did not have anywhere to hide, and could only allow her to rub it. Tilting its head, it looked towards Yu Yan at the side, and roared. "Hey, hey, hey! Manage your disciple!"

A certain master instantly ignored it, seeing that his disciple was a little lively, he absolutely did not have any opinions on it.

"I wonder which Daoist friend is practicing his arts here? I'm Zi Mo from Ancient Hill Sect. I wonder if esteemed one is willing to see me?"

Zi Mo, the great family head of Ancient Hill Sect was a little saddened recently. A strange movement happened at the Secret Realm "Tasyoluk" which only opened once every five hundred years, and nearly half of the fifty odd disciples the Ancient Hill Sect sent over were lost. This was the biggest lost they had since the beginning of the Sect. This was not the thing that he was most worried about. During the accounting of numbers of the disciples who returned, a female practitioner with unknown background, and was called "Bun" by his personal succeeding disciple, was missing.