"I still have some final payment left right? Let's go."

"Oh yeah right I almost forgot. I'll wait for you at the lobby and don't worry about your little angel, he can be here for as long as he wants." Seungkwan said with a smile before walking ahead.

When the latter is out of sight, Jackson walks over to his little puppy side and whispered an "I'll be at the lobby." Before walking away. He knows the boy is still too indulged with his stunning tux. 

"So that is all that's left?"

"Yup and here's your receipt. Likewise, I will have it brought to you guys tomorrow at the wedding."

"Thanks, Kwan, but don't you think it's too cheap for that amazing creations?"

"Well, since you finally made it and found such a kind angel, I guess giving a discount won't hurt hahahahaha. I actually wanted to make it as your wedding present but I figured you wouldn't accept it, but, hehehehehe I know just an even more perfect present for both of you." He flashes his cheeky smile.

"Oh please no. I don't want to be involved in your crazy idea again."

"You know you love it when it's Diva Boo who's making it happen." He said with his usual diva tone. "By the way, how's teaching? You don't know how shooked I was when I knew that you are becoming a teacher. A teacher and a fencer are way too different from one another."

"Hahahahaha well, challenging I must say but not hard. I've had a pretty good time so far. And honestly speaking, Mark was the toughest case and it was right on the first day I got into that school but now that his batch graduated, it's kinda quiet now. I must say that my first year of teaching there is the best one so far."

"I see that you are more than settled up now. I was thinking how would you cope with the whole new environment and shit but guess I got nothing to worry about anymore. Congratulations again Jacks, you are the first one getting married out of all of us."

"Thanks Kwan, you're my best mate."

Soon after their little chit chat, a puppy waddle out of the suits and gown corner to the lobby.

"Are you satisfied with your tux honey?" Jackson asked while wrapping his arm around the other's back.

"Very. You are very amazing and I swear to god I would love to deal with you again or even for the rest of my life." He said with sparkly eyes to Seungkwan.

He chuckles at how esthetic the blonde is.

"I am very glad to make a tux for an angel like you. Feel free to come to me again, my best service will always come to your aid, beautiful." He winks at the blonde.

"Well, we better get going now since we gotta go to the catering place right after. It was nice meeting you again Kwan-ah. I hope to see you more often."

"Me too Jacks, stay happy and healthy okay."

"You too."

They hug for the last time before the couple went away.

"You tired sweetheart?" Jackson looks over to the blonde who's been very quiet ever since they got into the car. He took that small hand into his and gently rub his thumb over it.

"A little. I'm sure you are more tired because you drive."

"Nah I am fine. My happy pill is here with me after all." He smiles sweetly and kisses that small hand. Mark smiles at that.

Soon they arrived at the catering company.

They speak to the receptionist about their appointment and they were brought into a room to wait for the person in charge.

My teacher? Nah he's my husbandजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें