How you met

Axl:
You were walking down sunset strip and could feel someone's eyes on you. You just shook the feeling away and carried on walking. Until you slipped and prepared yourself for the pain of the pavement to hit you. But it never came and you could feel someone's arms around your waist. "Thank you." You said to the strawberry blonde male who had caught you. "You very welcome...." he asked waiting for your name. "Oh um I'm Y/N" "well I'm axl"

Slash:
You work in a pet shop it was getting close to closing time so you started to pack away and feed all of the animals. When you heard the bell on the door jingle. And saw a man with black curly hair that covered his eyes. "Hiya how can I help you?" You asked him "I was just wondering were your snakes were" he said with a smile. "I was just about to feed them would you like to help?" When you said that his face lit up like a child on Christmas Day. " I would love to if you don't mind me helping"

Duff:
You were sitting in a bar on sunset strip and you felt drawn to a man with blond hair this could be because he was tall so something but you didn't know. After a little bit of thinking you got up to go to the bar to get a drink. You kept you head down because you don't really like crowds. Then all of a sudden you bumped into some causing them to drop their vodka. At first they looked very angry but when they saw you their face softened "I'm so sorry" "it's ok,I'm Duff." He said with a blush.

Izzy:
You saw a man with black raven hair sitting by himself in the bar while his friends where getting drunk. You noticed that he was very different from the rest he was just sitting there reading his book. After a while you just looked down at your drink. When you looked up you saw the man standing there "may I sit here?" He asked "yeah, I'm Y/N" "Izzy"

Steven:
You walked in a coffee shop and stood in the line for a while. You then noticed that the man before you was looking for his money but couldn't find it. So being the nice person you are put some money down on the till and said "here you go." The man turned around and said "thank you,you didn't have to do that." Then he gave you an cheesy smile. " I'm Steven" "Y/N"

Hiya this is the first time I've ever written anything like this. Send requests if you want to I can't force you 😊
Thank you 😊
Byeeeee
-ray of sunshine/popcorn