Singing in the car-steven

CrackheadGiraffe requested this hope you like it.

It was a cold rainy day but when you are with Steven it seems to all be ok.(oh god that was cheesy) "Baby as it's a cold day do you want to drive around in the car?" "Sure let me just get a jacket and put my shoes on". When you stepped outside it was sooooooooo cold that you cuddled into Steven while walking to the car. Steven started the car and off you went. "Do you want some music on Stevie?" "Yeah that would be great." You put on the mix tape that you made for you a Steven and the first song that came on was Hysteria by Def Leppard. You looked at each other and smiled knowing that you were both going to sing along. You both started to sing it together. Out of touch,out of reach yeah you could try to get closer to me. You both looked at each other and pulled over in a lay-by so you could sing the rest of the song together without getting killed by another car.In in luck,I'm in deep,yeah hypnotised I'm shakin' to my knees.when the chorus started you both started to scream it at the top of your lungs but you could both sing very well(I don't know if Steven can actually sing so just go with it😂) so it sounded very good. I gotta know tonight if your alone tonight can't stop this feeling can't stop this fight oh,I get hysterical,hysteria oh can you feel it do you believe it it's such a magical mysteria when you get that feelin' better start believin' 'cause it's a miracle oh say you will ooh babe hysteria when your near.
You looked deep into each other's eyes and lean in for a kiss. The night was better then you expected.

I hope this was ok