Slash-I love you

I don't know if this will be any good I don't really have any good inspiration at the moment but we will just see where this goes hahaha!

You were in you're and slashes shared bedroom reading waiting for him to come home. He has been out late for a few days now leave at 12pm and then return at 3am. You were sick of it! 'I'm gonna have to confront him when he gets home' you thought to yourself. At around 3am as you guessed Slash walked in the front door and up the stairs into the bedroom. You could smell the alcohol from where you were sitting. "Hey slash" "h-hey" *hiccup* "baby" slash got changed and got in the bed next to you. "Slash honey I need to talk to you" slash groaned "what is it baby can it not wait till tomorrow?" "No slash it can't actually this is about us and our relationship" his head shot up when you said this. "O-okay what's wrong did I do something wrong??!!" You sighed "y-yes you did slash" "baby tell me what I did wrong I'll change I promise is it my hair if it is I'll cut it all off!!!" "What no slash honey your hair is amazing" "then what is it?" "Why do you always come home late every night we don't spend time together anymore" he looked sad at this. "I-I'm so sorry baby" you were really scared what he was gonna say. "It's okay just take deep breath's and tell me." "I-it W-wasn't m-my faut i i i i promise!!" "Slash please just tell me what happened!!" "Okay fine this other women kissed me!!" You gasped "W-what do you mean...." "I mean She kissed me I kissed her" you were both crying your eyes out. "W-what does this mean for us." "I still love you y/n I'll do anything to prove that" "but tell me this if it was just one kiss why did that make you stay away for so long?" "I-I thought if you found out you would leave me" "d-did you kiss her back?" He looked at you "oh okay" you hung your head and cried. "Y/n sweetheart I love you" he crawled over the bed to you and tried to hug you. "No don't touch me!" "Y/n baby I'm sorry okay!" "But you still kissed her and you still" "I WAS DRUNK!!!" "Oh yeah real good excuse you were drunk" "I'm telling you the truth!" You didn't say anything you just walked out of the room. "Y/n dont walk away from me when I'm talking to you!!!"
/////// this is just a warning because I don't really know what's about to happen next so read at your own risk////////
You just carried on walking. "Y/N DONT WALK AWAY FROM EVERYTHING!!!" "SLASH THIS ISNT MY FAULT THIS IS YOURS!" "BULLSHIT!" "BULLTRUE!!" "GOD I HATE YOU Y/N I WISH WE NEVER MET!" "TAKE THAT BACK YOU DONT MEAN THAT!!" "YES I DO!" Slash then through a vase at you. You ducked down and put your hands over your head "AHHHH!!" You were now sobbing slash would never do this to you. "Y-y/n name I'm so sorry I love you" he slowly walked over to you sat down and carefully pulled you into his arms whispering 'I'm so sorry' or 'I love you so much'. That's how you spent the rest of the night in each others arms.

I avent the clue what this is....... I hope you still enjoyed it
Hope yall are okay!
Hugs from me to you
Byeeeeeeee