Steven:your so annoying part 2

@CrackheadGiraffe hope you enjoy part 2.

Y/N POV
I was sitting in mine and Stevens shared room sobbing he wouldn't answer the phone and he wouldn't even answer the motel phone. You started to think that something had happened to him. You started feeling very drowsy and before you knew it you were asleep on the bedroom floor with you phone next to you.
Stevens POV
I didn't stay at the motel for very long because I was trying to think of a way for her to forgive me. Then I realised that I should get her, her favourite flowers,chocolates and some movies. I started my journey back to the motel. I hope that she will forgive me.
Next morning
When I got up I was hoping it was just one big dream but it wasn't. I got ready to go back home with all of my 'I'm very sorry I love you so much please forgive me' gifts. When I got home it was very quiet I didn't call for her in case she was still asleep. I walked into our room and found her asleep on the floor next to the phone. I gently picked her up and put her in the bed. I sat next to her just looking at her not in a creepy way just in a admiring way. I felt her begin to stir and wake up. "Morning baby wake up."
Y/N POV
I could hear Stevens voice wake me up from my sleep. Then remembering what happened yesterday I burst into tears. "Hey,hey don't cry" "I-I'm so s-s-sorry." "I-I didn't m-mean to s-shout at you." " don't worry sweetheart as long as you forgive me then I come back" "please stay please I forgive you please don't go." "Don't worry I'm not going anywhere." He softly kissed my head and we watched the movies he got us for the rest of the day.

Hiya
Hope you enjoyed this
Hope you are all ok
Byeeeeee
Ray of sunshine/ Popcorn