You swear for the first time

Thank you @CrackheadGiraffe for this idea.

Axl- you were playing a game of snakes and ladders and you had to go down the longest snake (omg my head is not in the right place for this😂) "fuckety fuck fuck" " princess what did you did you just say?" " I said fuckety fuck fuck" "you hanging around me and my friends tooo much😂"

Slash-You were cooking dinner and while cutting some food the knife slipped and and you cut yourself."SHIT" "what happened?" "I cut myself on that bitch if a knife" "haven't you got a rude mouth today" "shut up😂"

Duff- you were walking around the city and then you saw a really cute dog/cat (whichever you prefer) "holy shit Duff look at it,it is so cute" "sweetie can you repeat what you just said I think I heard you wrong" "I said holy shit Duff look at it,it is so cute" "OMG MY PRINCESS LEARNT A NEW WORD!!!!"

Izzy-you were watching tv with Izzy and the news told you that Izzy was seen with a mysterious girl that want you. "Shut the fuck up you stupid son of a bitch news reader" "that's his mum you sick fucker" " wow kitten finally learnt how to swear"

Steven-you were just sing along to music and you usually skip the swear words but today you wanted to surprise Steven so you carried on singing through the whole song. After you said the word Steven looked at you wide eyed." Sugar did you just swear?" "Maybe maybe not"

Hiya
Hope you are all ok
I hope you enjoyed this chapter
I hope you have/had a great dayyyy
Byeeeeee
Ray of sunshine/popcorn