Foxy X Reader Captain Kink.

idea from @maddiecruickshank
@lilacpotato @r3negade897 here is my fanfic
This is either gonna be shit or hella kinky. (Still probably shit)
Now to the story

You and Foxy have been a thing for a while. It's nothing big the only difference is he's part animatronic and fox. But for an animatronic he's a god in bed. But he seems so vanilla when it comes to kinks.

He will happily try any and everything but nothing makes him Tick. So you not giving a fuck for privacy proceed to talk to the gang about it. You somehow don't think it's weird.

"Hey guys I need to talk to you" you say walking up to Freddy who turns to you curiously, Chica who smiles and Bonnie who just looks irritated. Freddy sits down "What's up Y/n??" You look at them and sit down with them. "I have some questions about Foxy. Well. More about if anyone knows of any Kinks he has that he just down right refuses to tell me"

Bonnie burst into laughter practically crying and doubling over in tears. Freddy kicks him "Shut up you aren't getting any from anyone. Well Y/n have you tried anything you thought he'd like??" You raised an eyebrow in thought for a second "I tried everything I thought of. He enjoys Sir more then others but it doesn't get to him".

Chica pats your shoulder "well he's a pirate. Have you tried Captain?? It does seem obvious but sometimes it's the right one." You look at her and smile. "Well we might have to try it tonight. I'll tell you how it goes." Freddy and Chica nod while Bonnie finally calm down "good luck with that" you nod and walk off to find the Sly Fox you love for some odd reason.

~time skip because it's 3am and I'm lazy~

Foxy is downstairs in the kitchen. The pizzeria is closed so he came home with you. Not knowing what you have planned. Grabbing a red lingerie set you know he likes (don't ask for a description because everyone like different things and I'm lazy)

You quietly walk behind him sliding your arms into his shirt over his stomach "Oi lass what thee be doin rubbing me down??" You grin and say soft enough for the word to be heard clearly and be stretched out. "Captain~" Foxy froze next thing you know you're sitting on a counter with Foxy between your legs grinning"

"So that's what ye be doin." Foxy pushes his face into your neck. "Well me hope it was worth it. Now you know me kink. Let's see if ye can handle the after effects" Foxy pulls you against him and walks to the bedroom.

He dropped you on the bed and grabs the box you have full of all your kinky toys. 'Fuck' you thought watching him rumble through the box. An evil grin plastered on his face. He first grabs some rope and handcuffs. He grabs your ankle pulling you beneath him flipping you over tying your arms together somehow.

He flipped you over and cuffed you to the bed frame. 'Ugh that grin. What are you planning??' You smile and look up to see him looking back at you. "Captain~ care to tell what you have planned for me" he groans a little. It's a hella hot one too. He sits before you spreading your legs removing the bottom part of your lingerie set.

"I'd tear these but they're me favorite. So I'll be careful. But you lassie are in for a ride." He pushed your legs apart being the caring boyfriend he decided to lube you before he proceeds to wreck you. You feel a cold object slide into you. All the way in. A soft but long moan exist your mouth.

Foxy sits before you a large bulge obviously fighting to be free from the restraints of his clothes. A low vibration starts inside your core. You start to let out small moans as the low vibration gets higher to a more violent speed. You're legs shaking as Foxy watches. That title apparently does things to him.

Foxy watches your body start shaking from the intensity of the vibration. He craves to be inside you. But this is more entertaining. He sees your body arch against your restraints and the climax hit you hard. He guessed the intensity was too much for you but he watched as the toy slides out of you covered in your sticky liquid.

He turned the toy off and smiled at you. He removed his clothes before getting on his knees. His cock right against your face. (Yeah it's explicit) Foxy raised an eyebrow and you opened your mouth. He immediately begins thrusting deep into your throat. His tip past your tonsils.

You can feel his veins against your tongue and you get so aroused wanting him to just fuck you already. But he pulls out and let's it out all over your face. You smile and he can't help but kiss you biting your lip and draggy his tongue down your jawline. Leaving kisses hickeys and scratches just to show you're his.

Foxy. Eager little shit. Slammed his entire cock deep into you leaving you breathless. "Oi. Are ye okay??" You rock your hips and nod. "I'm good" that's all he needed before he started thrusting. Each thrust hits your spot colliding with his tip. His hook dragging around your nipples and stomach.

Your nipples feel the cold metal drag across them and it send shockwaves through your body. You again climax. The wet lewd noises coming from the collision between you both. Foxy could see you getting worn down with each hard orgasms you experience.

"Mmmmm C-captainnn" he leans down to your ear and bites. You moan and pull against your restraints. "Captain. Please." You beg him to untie you as you feel him thrusting slower next he kisses you before pulling out and releasing all over you. You thought it was over. But he had a lot more planed for you.

"Oh lassie don't relax yet. The Captain isn't finished yet. Follow orders and we might finish early"

The end
I'm stupid tired. It's 5am. There 1052 words. Hope you enjoyed this. I'm going to sleep.
~Sleepy writer~