3: The Strange Man with Pink shades

It was short. Sickly skin seven arms with claws for finger nails it stop to look at them with its light bolt head and said something Owen couldn't understand.

"What is it saying?" Paisley asked, not taking her eyes of the creature in front of them.

"I don't speak alien," Owen said.

"Allow me," Brandon said.

Strolling towards the alien only to have his eyes widen in horror as every step the tough guy took the creature would grow taller, and taller and taller. Until even his head reached the celling.

Brandon walked backwards slowly. Eyes never leaving the sudden tall creature which was making odd sounds Owen had ever heard of.

"What did you do Brandon?"

"Me, why are you blaming me Paisley?"

"Because you're the one that walked up to it. The alien might have thought you we're a threat and now it wants to kill us."

The alien was walking towards them the group would walk backwards. Trying to get away from the monster.

Only to bumped into something the three screamed as they turned around at the other alien behind them. Owen was the first to notice it wasn't an alien, but the Quiet kid. She didn't seem to be brainwashed nor was she dead, very much alive and unimpressed with the three of them.

"You're here. Wonder when you left the room," she said.

"Oh, thank god," Paisley said delighted to see someone who was human.

"Can we catch up later? Because right now, we have a seven-arm alien, with claws as fingers that can grow by will chasing towards us," Brandon reminded them.

"I know," she said. "That's why I came back to warn you lot."

She was going to face the alien on her own and he thought that was a terrible idea. Even more awful than his answer to his math problem.

The alien said something to her in a strange language she replied back in the same language.

"Great she one of them," he said.

At least it was Owen first thought before her eyes turned blue holding out her hand, she throws back the alien which hit the wall behind them. The alien was knocked out the moment it was slammed into the wall.

"Let's go," she said her eyes no longer bright blue.

She darted ahead.

"Do we listen to the girl with magical powers or stay here and wait for the alien to wake up?" Brandon asked.

"I'm with the girl that actually knows what she doing or at least has an idea on what she doing," Paisley said.

Catching up to the Quiet kid both boys decided she had the good idea. Even if the quite kid could be a brainwashed alien trying to kill them at least Owen knew her. Sort of knew her and with that both boys followed after the girl.

"Where have you been?" he asked her as they dashed down the hall.

"Working on trying to figure out how to get of the ship," she said. "What have you guys done in the last hour?"

Fighting, crying over lack of internet connection wanting lunch and staring at Earth wishfully.

"Not much," Owen admitted as they went down a set of steps.

"That's not true. We have done something," Paisley said.

"Like what?" she asked.

"Like, um. Shut up I'm under pressure."