1: Not Earth

Warning: the following work will have mention of child abused, suicide and character death. If you see this work outside of wattpad please notice me on the matter. This work belongs to me, aside from the cover picture which had been found through the use of a google search.

If you are going through abused or suicided thoughts please speak to trusted friends or family about the matter. Reach out for help.

Little miss. Perfect, Mr. tough guy, the quite kid and then him.

 He was just trying to work out the latest math problem before the teacher forced everyone to show their work, share their problem and read it in front of the class. Not something he wanted to do at all. Then again, he didn't want to be here either.

He will admit when he first arrived here, he was in awe. Still is. He's on a space ship, like a real-life space ship. He could see earth through the round windows. It was awesome. Cooler than trying to get his brain to work about the next math problem while also holding back his hater for his teacher, whom thought it was a brilliant idea to let the kids embarrassed themselves. By reading out those problems to 20 people, many of them didn't get along with.

Then she spoke up.

It was the first time he had ever heard her speak, Miss. Quiet kid out of all of his classes he had with her he had never heard her spoke once. Even the teachers didn't seem to notice her. Never calling her up to answer questions allowing her to keep to herself, which seemed to be fine with her because half of the time she seemed to be zoned out. Daydreaming her mind far away from the current that sometimes he would be the one to tap her on the shoulder to remind her class had ended. She always flinched when he did tap her on the shoulder, but he was always unable to gain her attention any other way.

"We need to get out of here," Miss. Quiet kid said.

"Why?" Tough guy asked.

He wasn't very tough in his opinion. Just some guy that liked playing football during breaks. He did tend to show people that he was tough whenever someone challenged him to a fight. Often times wining despite getting into trouble from a teacher the same day.

"We are in space," Miss. Quiet kid said.

She made a point. They we're in space. Space wasn't their home. Earth was, but looking through the window Earth seemed so far away.

"I say we stay for a little while," Miss. Perfect said.

Miss. Perfect was good at everything. Every class she went to she got straight A's she hanged out with the riches, girl in school. Despite wearing uniform as their school clothes, she always did seem to know the latest trend in fashion. (Just by listening to the conversation she would have with other girls in the class. Will he, wasn't listening. She just was very loud when it came to conversations.) Miss. Perfect had her phone in her hand, taking pictures of the place.

"I can't get connection," Miss. Perfect said.

"Connection to what?" Tough guy asked.

"Gosh, connection to the internet."

Tough guy checked his own phone and even he checked his. To both, teens horror Miss. Perfect was corrected there was no connection. No, signal. He couldn't text anyone. Not any of his friends, not even his mother, nothing.

"We are in space," Miss. Quiet kid said. "What do you expect?"

She made a point.

"What do we do then?" Tough guy asked.

"Earth is right outside of this window and we can't just walk to the planet. We're humans it be impossible for us to do," he said.

Miss. Quiet kid eyes looked down to the hall where a steal door was.

"We leave."

"Are you an alien?" he asked.

"Yeah. Like, how can someone like you even know of a place like this?" Miss. Perfect asked.

Miss. Quiet kid rolled her eyes.

"Because this is normal for me. You can either stay here and work things out yourself, or come with me so we can get home."

He didn't buy it. For all he knew the alien could have taken over her body and was using her to trick them, maybe to brainwash them. Worst eat them for lunch. He wasn't a good meal.

"Yeah, no," Miss. Perfect said turning her head away from the girl that had been brainwashed by an alien.

"Alright," brainwashed girl said.

"Hey, where are you going?" he asked.

She was leaving them behind walking up to the door herself. She glanced at them, shrugged her shoulder and left them. Steel doors opening up as she left them all behind.

"Rude, she ditched us," Miss. Perfect said.

Okay, so maybe she wasn't brainwashed because if she the alien wouldn't just leave us behind.

"Now, what?" he asked.

"We um," Tough guy answered.

It was his turn to roll his eyes.