chapter thirty-three

A/N: thank you for reading my fanfiction! it's really appreciated, especially with how much time i've been taking to take breaks.

i don't have much to say except that if schlatt does say anything about wanting to take this down, private or not, i will. i completely understand if he wants this to be taken down.

if i must be honest, i am embarrassed this got attention when it wasn't well written or planned out. my friend and i always made fun of how if this story blew up and if schlatt saw it and now it's become a reality. i'm not sure if i should love it or not. i'm proud, but at the same time, i'm not.

if you do not like something about this book (i see many people saying they do not like y/n) YOU DO NOT NEED TO READ ANY MORE OF THE BOOK. no one is forcing you to read and hate on it in the comments. i know it's your opinion but jesus. i'm not gonna change the book. what i've written is gonna be there. this book was just a test run on how i can write and what i can see as my potential.

please try and not hate on this because of the video. i know it's bad and i hate it as much as you do. fuck off. it's more pathetic that you're trying to comment on a stupid wattpad story that you don't like it and find weird. i am just a human writing for fun. hating on it just proves your character more than mine.

i facetimed schlatt as i rolled around my large cart around the gigantic store. he picked up almost immediately. "hey, what's up?" he asked. he had his headphones half off and i could hear some soft murmuring from it, presumably his stream or friends.

"i'm at costco-" he interrupted me with a small laugh. "shh. i'm at costco, what do you need for your housewarming party again?"

he thought before he asked, "i thought i put a list when i was over?" i shook my head. "ah, well, i can text you what i remember."

"schlatt, just tell me right now, i'll remember," i quickly said. as he listed off his items, i rolled the cart to aisles that i remembered to have his stuff in.

"... and probably get some bags of chips, whatever they prefer," schlatt finished off. "i think that'll all but i'll text you if i think up some other stuff. thanks, y/n."

i smiled gently at the video of him as i passed a teenager who was eyeing me. "yeah, of course, schlatt," i replied. in the corner of my eye, i could see the kid light up slightly, which made me almost laugh. "everyone's coming at 4, right?"

"yeah, but they might come a little earlier. travis wants to help set up."

"that's okay with me. i'll get the food and come over in an hour, maybe?"

schlatt crookedly smiled as he shifted his hair softly. "okay, have fun, love you."

"love you too, bye." i ended the call and looked over my shoulder to still see the kid looking at me but not seeming like he was interested in coming over and talking to me. that was better for me, anyway. i waved and resumed my shopping

---

"you're helping me unload," i stated as i placed the cardboard box filled with food on his counter.

schlatt looked through it. "do i have to?" he whined, pouting but still having a smirk.

i gently hit him with my car keys. "yes, of course, you do. you're stronger than me and it'll be quicker."