"But thank you for staying tonight and for keeping me company."

"I promised, didn't I?"

"Yeah," she smile, warmly, going back to playing the violin.

She should smile like that more often.

And for a second I felt my heart fluttering at the genuine sight. I felt my face heating up the longer I stared at her. She still looked beautiful despite the barely noticeable exhaustion and stress hidden behind her calm expression; it was something I didn't fail to avoid since the first the day I met her.

I was worried to be honest.

Someone should be with her to make sure she gets atleast a few hours of sleep.

With my intense gaze on her figure, I just noticed the scar trailing from her jaw down to her neck now that she had her hair in a messy bun (which I can't help but admit it looked attractive) and also noticed a few soft bruises around her neck.

What happened to those...

Who did it?

My eyes trailed back to the scar on her jaw.

And why does it looks familiar?

I squinted my eyes, analyzing the small details as I tried remembering and collecting my thoughts and memories of where I thought I've seen that scar.

I swear I've seen it before, I just can't remember when.

——

MISUMI SHINYA

"Since you don't have any plans going back to sleep, you up for a movie?" I said as I stopped playing the violin, breaking Suna out of his thoughts.

He repeatedly blinked his sharp eyes before shrugging tiredly, "Sure."

"What movies do you watch?"

"It's dangerous to ask a teenage boy that." A teasing smirk was painted across his face that sent me blushing furiously as I looked away.

"I knew all boys were perverts," I huffed, cheeks puffing. "So what are we watching? Hentai?"

"What? You watch those?"

"Obviously not! You're most likely someone who'd watch that!"

"I didn't say anything."

"Well what did you mean?"

He chuckled silently as I stared at him with a confuse look while waiting for a response. "Anything I guess?"

It was already 30 minutes since we've started watching and decided to settle on the movie "Howl's Moving Castle". Five minutes into the movie, I felt my heart beating fast at the position we got ourselves into. His arms tightly hugging my waist while he buried his face by the side of my chest. It was impossible to escape his sloth like grip and the fact that we've only knew each other for a week or so and we already slept together, (I KNOW WHAT UR THINKING BUT NO NOT IN THAT WAY) Who wouldn't be having mixed feelings about that?