30.

IT's SUNA DAY!!! HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY TO
OUR BEST, BENDY, GOSSIP BOY!! The whole fandom loves you!!🥺🥳❤️❤️

IT's SUNA DAY!!! HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY TO OUR BEST, BENDY, GOSSIP BOY!! The whole fandom loves you!!🥺🥳❤️❤️

picture above is not mine)

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

"What if I tell you that my nightmares replayed the deaths of my loved ones?"

Suna furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, trying to read whatever emotions her eyes were showing, but it was futile. Somehow she was unreadable at the moment as she stared through him with a dull look in her eye.

"My parents, my bandmates...they died in front of me, 'ya know?" She lets out a wry laugh before letting out a sigh. "And every night they appear in my dream, telling me that it's all my fault."

"Is this what they call 'survivor's guilt'?" She continued.

It's her fault? But why? Is it because she's lucky to survive two accidents? The brunette thought, biting the inside of his cheek.

"Get to the point, Shin." He flatly said as he saw her flinch from the coldness of his voice.

She nodded hesitantly and breathed deeply as she replied, "I don't want you suffering the same fate as them. Hell, if I could even convince the twins to stay out of my life I would."

"What the hell are you saying?"

"Let's break up."

"Hah?" Did I hear her right? "After all I did for you? You'll just leave me?" Suna stood from the chair, absent-mindedly raising his voice while slamming his hands on the table as he felt anger boiling inside of him.

Shinyya flinched from his sudden outburst and quickly looked away, this time she had fear and guilt in her eyes.

"S-sorry..." Did I scare her? The slanted-eye boy gulped. "I was just..."

Why?

Suna ruffled his hair out of frustration and tried rethinking his thoughts as he walked around in circles in the same spot and he kept asking himself 'why all of a sudden?'.

Then he turned back to her, still unable to meet her eyes. "Why?" He asked in a confused tone. "Did I do something wrong? Was it because of what happened during dawn? If so...I-I'm not mad anymore!"

Suna knew he can't let go of her that easily. It was hard to especially now that he has gotten attached to the violinist and would want her by his side 24/7.

"Look, I don't need to know." He continued. "You don't have to tell me. You can keep your secret. And we're still good—"