34.

MISUMI SHINYYA

I slowly fluttered my eyes open, letting the sun's rays pass through my window as it hit my eyes. My body felt different, like I was stuck in a dream for a long time, but then I realized how different it felt in a good way.

I felt new, my body was like a freshly recharged battery that has been shut down for ages. What exactly happened? Why do I feel...different than usual?

"Ohayou, Shin-chan."

I diverted my eyes to the voice, seeing the Miya twins seated on the corner sofa with their uniforms on and school bags ready. Atsumu was sleep, loudly snoring, while Osamu was awake with a book in hand and an onigiri in the other.

"That's the longest you've slept in what? Two, three years?" The grey-haired twin asked.

"How long have I been sleeping?"

"You slept since we arrived home at around 5:00 PM, and now it's 6:00 AM the next day."

"That long?"

No wonder I feel different. Is this how it feels like to get right, if not more, amount of sleep?

"Why are you in school uniforms?" I asked.

"It's Monday." He replied. "We just came to check on you before heading to school. But he came before us," Osamu had his finger pointed at me.

Scrunching my face in confusion, just then I realized there was a weight weighing down on my waist. I shifted my position to turn to the opposite side and when I did, Suna's sleeping face was just right in front of mine.

His hair was disheveled, his uniform was creased, and his eyes had dark bags under than it was before.

I brought my hand to cup his cheek, softly caressing my thumb on his skin as I studied every feature of his face. His usual smug smirk wasn't there, nor the look of cunningness in his sharp eyes; he looked so peaceful and relaxed while sleeping that I didn't want to wake him instead.

"Hina-said he came around 4 AM," Osamu spoke, making me crane my head to his direction. "It's not like Sunarin but, he's obviously too worried to sleep. Before, he won't give a fuck about the world and would just take naps anytime and anywhere but now
he can't even blink an eye without you beside him."

"Oh."

"You changed him Shin-chan."

Did I? I sighed, facing back at Suna. All I did was worry him, stress him out, and he's someone who loves sleep more than anything, to think that he's been sleeping less because of me...

And the twins who have reputations as famous highschool volleyball players but would rather stay by me instead of going on night outs with friends or entertaining fans...

Their lives must have been peaceful and fun before I came back...right?

"I'm sorry..."

"Hah?"

"You and 'Sumu had to do this. Now I've dragged Suna in this mess." I muttered, sitting up only for Suna to pull me back down and pull me closer. Although he was still sleeping, his grip around my waist was impossible for me to escape.