37.

(PLEASE DON'T PLAY UNLESS I TELL YOU SO)

MISUMI SHINYYA

"We don't need memories?" I mumbled, in front of me read the new banner in black and yellow. "Who chose this?"

"You sound like you don't like it too, huh?"

I turned to my side to see Osamu walking up to me with his hands behind his back.

"Do you?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Kinda. Kita-san doesn't like it, but he got no choice since all of us likes it."

"Why 'don't you need memories'?"

"'Tsumu likes to say it as 'yesterday's gone, so what are we gonna do today?' but that makes him dramatic." Osamu chuckled as I did too. "But were meant to forget our the past and look forward to what we must do in the future."

"So if someone dies, you'll forget them."

"I think that's how it works. What's the use in remembering them if they won't even come back."

A frown painted itself across my face. Maybe Osamu just accidentally slipped up, knowing how sensitive I am when it comes to that topic, but what he said somehow pained me. Yet his stoic expression didn't waver, so he mustn't have noticed.

I shivered, looking back at the banner. So what happens if I die? Will Osamu forget me? 'Tsumu? Rinrin?

I let out a heavy sigh as I shook my head. Negative thoughts are things I should avoid thinking about right now. The finals is in less than a month, if anything, I should think about winning and starting a band.

"Shin-chan." The grey haired twin spoke again as I hummed a reply. "Since 'Tsumu's away, I want to tell you something."

"What is it?"

Osamu did a quick survey of our surroundings, luckily everyone were busy minding their own businesses in the gym (that includes Rin sleeping in the corner) and no one was near. Then he turned back to me.

"Promise me you won't tell anyone—anyone—especially 'Tsumu."

"I promise."

He gave me stare for a few seconds, exhaling and inhaling deep after. "You're the first one to know this, and I want it to be you."

"Aww 'Samu I'm honored~" I grinned slapping his shoulder playfully. "Nē, what is it?"

"I'm quitting volleyball after highschool."

My eyes widened in surprise as I turned to Osamu. Studying his face, they show no sign of lie and it was full of all seriousness.

"You're serious?" I was shocked. This is Miya Osamu, one of the idols in highschool volleyball world. He nodded. "Well, what are you gonna do?"

"I want something to do with food. Maybe open a shop?"

"Oh, 'Samu..."

He was serious and damn sincere. Even though his popularity in volleyball is a good head start for his future, maybe he just realized that it's not for him?

The thought of Osamu thinking about this at night, trying to gain courage to tell someone in hopes of supporting him, especially Atsumu, made me smile warmly.

He really has grown since last time.

"Why the hell are you smiling?" He grimaced.

"A-ah nothing!" I chuckled. "I'm just so happy for you. I support you, 'Samu, and I'd be glad to help you."

We don't need memories? (Suna Rintarou X OC Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें