5.

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

SMACK!

SMASH!

THUD!

"'SAMU I'M GOING CRAZY!"

"NOT ONLY YOU 'TSUMU!"

"Mendokuse." Suna sighed, walking over to Ginjima with his phone in hand, ready to record whatever doings the twins were up to this time.

"Osamu, Atsumu!" The twins froze at Kita's voice. "Calm down, she must be taking a tour around the school."

"You don't understand, Kita-san!" Atsumu looked stressed as he paced back and forth, it surprised everyone to see that Osamu was doing similar actions too. Their expressions were unreadable—

Blackmail worthy. Suna snickered.

—but if there's one expression they could find, it was deep worry.

"What do I not understand, Atsumu?"

"It's...i-it's," ruffling his hair in frustration, Atsumu wailed. "GAHHH! Nevermind! None of you could understand!"

"What's wrong with him?" The brunette settled beside Ginjima and started recording.

"I think it's because Shinyya-chan's gone?" replied Ginjima.

"Oh." Suna deadpanned. "He's treating her like she's still five years old."

"I know right. I don't get why the twins are so overprotective when it comes to her."

Snorting, Suna zoomed in the camera of his phone to the twins' faces and watched as they paced around like lost dogs.

"Suna."

The brunette froze, hearing that icy-cold tone near him.

"Keep your phone." Kita said.

Sighing, Suna quickly placed his phone back in the pockets of his bag.

"Kita-san! We're on a break right?" Atsumu asked.

"We are." The captain replied. "Coach will be back after their meeting then we'll resume practice."

"'Hear that 'Samu?"

"Yeah." Osamu nodded.

"Let's find Shin-chan."

"Oi why can't you just let her be without the two of you stopping her for once?" Aran crossed his arms.

"You don't understand Aran-san~!" Atsumu whined, swiftly getting back on his feet. "Quick 'Samu! We need to find her. You take the left I'll take the right."

Osamu nodded sternly as they both rushed out of the gymnasium before Kita could even speak.

"They're too much." Suna hear Ginjima said, snickering as the middle blocker brought his water bottle up to his lips.

Frowning when he realized the bottle was empty, he groaned and slumped to the nearest wall. "We need a manager."

"Why?" Ginjima turned to him.

"To refill our bottles."

Everyone in the team knew how Suna hated refilling his bottle from the water fountain since it's a few steps away from the gym. Sometimes Suna would just let his thirst slide and wait until someone else would go to the water fountain to let them refill his.

Suna faced him, trying to change his deadpan look to something more appropriate for the situation.

Knitting his brows, Ginjima replied. "Don't even think about it."