Starting Over (18+)

Mulai dari awal

"Don't look down baby bird, we're up pretty high."

"Wasn't planning on it." She says, clinging to me. I chuckle and fly over the ocean, looking at the world below me. I hum softly, soaring over the ocean and into a cloud. (Y/N) giggles, sticking her hands out into the condensed air and water. I smile and watch her, soaring through the clouds. After several hours, we finally landed in Japan. I unclasp the harness, letting (Y/N) walk around freely. She looks around.

"Wow... it's so pretty at night." She says softly, looking around.

"It is." I whisper, removing the harness and putting it in the duffel bag. I put my headphones around my neck and hug (Y/N) from behind. She smiles and leans back into my hold.

"Your stuff will be here tomorrow. It's on a 12 hour flight. Ours was only three at my speed." I whisper, picking her up and flying to my home. She squeaks, clinging to me. I smirk and fly into the window, landing in the dining room. I hum and set her down, walking to the kitchen.

"What would you like to eat? I have leftover chicken nuggets, and... well that's it." I whisper, blushing.

"That's fine." She says, sitting on the counter. I chuckle and plate the nuggets, microwaving them. I walk over to her and settle in between her thighs, burying my face in her chest.

"My poor bird boy... all tuckered out." She says, petting my hair, her hands moving down my neck. I blush, realizing what she was doing.

"Maybe a nice massage will help." She says, rubbing the base of my wings. I shudder, burying my face further into her chest.

"Baby bird... let's eat f-first." I moan out, blushing softly. She sighs and stops.

"Fine. But only if I get to touch your wings more." She says, pouting a bit.

"Deal." I say, grabbing the nuggets from the microwave. I grab ketchup and barbecue sauce, pouring them into separate bowls and walking to the counter. (Y/N) grabs a nugget, nibbling on it while she watches me. I smile and eat a couple nuggets, dipping them in the barbecue sauce.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I finish my fair share of the nuggets, watching Keigo eat his. He finishes shortly after me, rinsing the plate before picking me up, walking to the room. I kiss him, holding his shoulders tightly.

I suddenly felt the sheets under my back, being pinned to the bed. I look up at Keigo and reach behind him, stroking the base of his wings. He moans softly, collapsing against my chest. I smirk and continue, rubbing the base of his wings gently, massaging them. Keigo moans, his body shaking under my touch. I kiss his head, moving my hands to where his wings connected against his back, rubbing the area softly. Keigo gasps, his hands clenched into fists while his body shook, soft moans escaping his perfect lips.

"Fuck... baby bird." He moans softly.

"F-found the weakest s-sp-spot..." He moans, gripping the sheets. I smirk and continue massaging the area, humming softly.

I continue, feeling his cock poking my thigh. I blush, feeling his hands moving up my shirt. Keigo shakily rises up, removing my shirt and going down on my front-clasp bra, unhooking it with his teeth. I blush, almost melting right then and there. I continue to massage the base of his wings, gasping when he picked me up and threw me down into the middle of the bed, climbing in on top of me, ripping his shirt off. He undoes his pants, pulling them off before removing my pants and panties. I blush, trying to cover myself.

"My cute little baby bird~" He purrs, his hands trailing down my body and slipping in between my legs.

"K-Keigo... I-I'm still a-a virgin..." I whisper.

"I know baby bird... I'm going to prepare you." He purrs, slipping a finger inside. I whimper softly, blushing softly. Hawks thrusts the finger in and out a few times before adding a second one, scissoring them as he thrusted them in and out. I moan softly, reaching up to play with his wings again. He moans, adding another finger in and spreading them slowly. The stretch burned a bit but I soon got accommodated to it, relaxing my muscles. Keigo smirks and slips his fingers out, licking them off.

"Mmm... tasty." He purrs, looking me in the eyes. I blush and look up at him, biting my lip.

"Ready for my cock baby bird?" He asks, pulling down his boxers to reveal his rock hard cock. Bigger than a coke bottle... definitely. 12 inches, max. I blush, gulping slightly. Keigo smirks.

"Like what you see baby bird?" He asks, leaning into my ear.

"12 inches... all for you~" He purrs, teasing my entrance with his cock.

"K-Keigo..." I whisper, feeling him push in slowly. My hands reached up, gripping his shoulders. I moan softly, tensed up at his girth. He calms me down, making soft shushing noises.

"Relax baby bird... you're going to cut my dick off if you tighten up like that." He groans, breathing heavily. I pant softly, relaxing slowly while I clung to him. Keigo continues pushing in until he was all the way in, a hiss escaping his lips.

"Fuck baby bird... so tight." He purrs, gripping my hips while he waits a moment, letting me adjust. I give him a soft nod after a while of waiting, letting him know it was okay to move. Keigo pulls out slowly, pushing back in with a sharp snap of his hips. I moan loudly, blushing softly.

"Feels so good baby bird." He moans, his hands gripping my hips with a bruising strength. I moan softly, feeling him start to thrust slowly, soft pants and moans leaving his lips. I moan, feeling him hitting something deep inside me. My whole body trembled, moans leaving my lips with every thrust he gave. He soon picked up pace, thrusting in rough and fast, biting into my neck. I moan, tilting my head to the side.

"Fuck... Keigo..." I moan, scraping my nails down his back. He moans, thrusting faster and harder, his thrusts becoming erratic.

"Fuck baby bird. I-I'm gonna cum..." He moans, burying his face in my chest.

"M-me too." I whimper, feeling a knot forming in my lower stomach. Keigo thrusts faster, his fingers digging into my hips while he nips at my breasts, leaving little bite marks all over them. I moan loudly, rubbing his wings.

"Fuck... not the wings..." He moans, thrusting faster and faster, his thrusts losing rhythm. The knot in my stomach built and built until it snapped, my climax hitting like a train.

"K-Keigo!" I moan, my body trembling as I rode out my climax. Keigo continues thrusting mercilessly, still biting at my chest.

"C-cumming~" He moans, burying his cock deep inside me before his body starts trembling as he came, soft whimper leaving his lips.

"F-fuck... baby bird~" He moans, trembling as he rode out his high, giving a few more thrusts before he pulled out, panting heavily.

"That was... amazing." He whispers, pulling up his boxers before he got off the bed, stumbling a bit on his way to the bathroom. I pant heavily, throwing my head back onto the pillows. Keigo comes back with a wet washcloth, cleaning me off gently, placing gentle kisses all over my body while he whispers sweet nothings.

"You did so good baby bird... thank you for letting me have your first." He whispers, picking me up and placing me in a fluffy chair before he changed the sheets. I blush, watching his body move fluidly. After he finished putting the sheets on, he turned to me, picking me up and laying me gently onto the bed.

"I got you this stuffed animal to cuddle with tonight." He says, holding up a little chicken stuffed animal. I smile and accept it.

"It's perfect. Thank you Keigo... but I wanna snuggle with my chicken nugget." I say jokingly, holding out my arms.

"We can still do that." He says, climbing into bed and wrapping his wings around us both. I smile and snuggle into his chest, humming happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope y'all liked it! Let me know if you want a part 2!

Luv Y'all,
Aisy Daisy