Cuddling

The black haired serial killer paced the living room, (Y/n) got sent on a last minute job to take out a child rapist who keeps getting out on technicalities. Their primary job was to take out the true monsters of the world, the ones that the courts couldn't touch for various reasons. But a few hours after she left a large thunderstorm swept through, she wasn't answering her phone and he was considering going to search for her. Though right as he went to sit on the couch and put on his shoes the door opened, his girlfriend stumbling in. She was soaked from head to toe, her skin pale as she visibly shivered from the cold.

Zack was quick to move, he took the cover that was draped over the back of the couch and wrapped it around her shoulders. From there he rushed her to the bathroom, muttering curses every step of the way. As he began to turn on the shower he looked to her from the corner of his eye, waiting for the water to get warm. "Jesus, what the f**k happened!?" She had left in her car, yet he hadn't heard the car pull up or the doors close. (Y/n) paused when removing her shoes and soggy socks, looking up at him before sighing. "The f*****g car broke down on the way to the spot, I had to walk and called my overseer. Stupid b***h said they'd pick it up and have me a temporary one until it was fixed, when I took care of the guy it was starting to rain and when I got to where I parked the car it was still there. Storm took out my phone signal."

She dropped her shoes with at heavy thunk, once the water was warm and shower was going Zack turned to her. "I'll grab you something to wear, just hurry up and warm the f**k up." She smiled in the mirror as he left, quickly undressing and hopping under the warm water. Her body taking a minute to a warm up, she heard the door open and close. Peaking out she saw her pj pants and a night shirt on the counter, making her smile widen. When she got out she grabbed her cover from the bed and sought out her boyfriend, she found him on his bed watching something on tv.

He looked over to her, she had the cover wrapped around her shoulders and was waddling over to him. "What the hell are you doing?" He quirked an eyebrow, though tensed when she suddenly hopped on top of him. He had been leaned back against his pillows, (Y/n) had laid right on top of him. Her head rested on his shoulder, her arms wrapping around him and wrapping him in her cover. "I need heeeeat." Her voice was a whine, she gazed at him with her puppy dog eyes and watched as his eye twitched before he looked away and made her tuck her head in the crook of his neck. "Whatever, just shut up so I can watch TV." He huffed, his arms wrapping around her. (Y/n) happily cuddled close to him, she was out like a light in moments. Missing his smile as he played with her hair, his eyes glued to the TV as he held her close.