He gets drunk

(Y/n) entered her home with a heavy sigh, winter had come and so she did some hardcore shopping since they wouldn't be able to go out once the snow had really hit. She was lucky that the place came with a solar backup generator, so they wouldn't freeze to death if they got snowed in. In her arms she carried the last two bags from the car, having spent at least 10 minutes unloading everything. She had done most of the Christmas shopping through the year, so all she really had to get was some emergency supplies for worst case scenarios and a ton of food and drinks. Of course she had some miscellaneous daily house items, decorations, and alcohol. She had a liquor cabinet she only usually opened when she was really in the mood or for special occasions.

It wasn't until she rested the last two bags on the counter that she noticed an empty beer bottle on the floor at the foot of the staircase, and even though he hadn't been messy like this since he first arrived what confused her more was the fact that it was a BEER bottle. She couldn't recall a single instance of him ever drinking, but he was a grown man and maybe he had one or two here and there so she shrugged and walked over to grab the bottle before placing it in the recycling bin against the wall when you first enter the kitchen from the living room. When she glanced up the steps she spotted another bottle about half way up, making her huff and glance back at the groceries before making her way up the staircase to grab it. Then she grabbed the one at the top of the steps, and then the one in the middle of the hallway.

Her eye was twitching by the time she spotted her bedroom door slightly open, she knew Zack had to be in there because she always kept her door closed. She entered the door, ready to lecture a drunk male about not leaving a 6 pack scattered throughout the house. Though her irritation simmered down when she spotted the man asleep on her bed, her pillow cuddled close to him as his face was burried in the top. He slept so peacefully that (Y/n) couldn't help but giggle softly and shake her head while she walked out as she decided to walk away and went downstairs to go ahead and put everything up before heading up to her room once more, she sat at the edge of her bed and reached down to poke his nose gently. "Zaaaack~" Her voice was sweet as she roused the sleeping giant. His dual colored eyes gazed up at her, slightly dazed as he slowly reached up and touched her cheek. His hand coming to rest on the warm flesh, his covered fingers gently stroking her skin. "You're ba- *hic* -ck... Thaz good... I'm hungery..." His words were slow and a bit slurred, but he seemed so calm and quiet. "OK, what do you want to eat?" She giggled watching him sit up, almost falling off the bed a few times, before looking at her with a confused expression. It made her grin widen some, he looked as if he only just learned there was food other than rice crackers. "Grill cheeeez..." He had spit the words out while falling forward some, as if speaking took some serious physical force.

She had almost burst into laughter, her smile wide as she nodded. "Ok sweetie, just sit here while I cook." She turned on the TV, the remote on the bedside table to Zack's right. She watched him lay back on the bed before quietly slipping away, it didn't take 5 minutes to make him 2 grilled cheese (cause who the hell only eats one). Though she smiled when she found him out cold, drooling heavily and cuddling her pillow. So she sat on the edge of the bed beside him, beginning to eat the grilled cheese. After she had finished the two she felt something that she easily recognized as his arms wrapping around her waist, she could still hear him snoring so she sat the plate aside and shifted in his grip to lay down with him. His large form was quick to envelope her, as if his subconscious needed to hold her to ensure that she was there. So she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and spent the night playing with his hair.