Showering Together

(Y/n) sighed softly as her and Zack re-entered their home, they had decided to go for a walk in the woods that night since it was a full moon and the nearby field looked pretty under the light. At least it did until a heavy storm came rolling in, freezing rain pelting them as they had to do a 5 minute run just to get back. They were both soaked to the bone, though (Y/n) had it a little worse since she had wore shorts and a tank top. Her whole body trembled from the cold, both had their arms wrapped around themselves. "We need to get out of these clothes and take a hot shower..." (Y/n) spoke softly between soft panted breaths, taking shaken steps into the doorway and slipping out of her shoes. Her soaked socks plopped against the floor with each further step, Zack watched her warily as he noticed she was swaying a little when she walked. Though when she almost dropped Zack was forced to lunge forward to catch the girl, he had easily picked her up like a princess and held her close to his chest. "You should go first, I'll shower after." He spoke gruffly as he made his slow and aching way across the living room to the stairs, his shower had been acting up for a bit and he had been forced to use her shower since the public bathroom was just a toilet and sink.

"Zack I'm fine... Besides you're covered in bandages and soaked all the way through. You need it worse." She spoke up, feeling guilty as she could tell he was sore and freezing as well. Zack huffed and glared down at her, though it only made her smile a bit. He had grown to worry about her even though he showed it differently, his love was headstrong and she adored it. "You litteraly almost f*****g collapsed, you need in there more than I do." He made his way up the steps, both still shaking though the heat of the home did help a bit even though it made their skin burn some and their muscles ached as if they were unthawing. "Why don't we just take one together, my shower is big enough..." She blushed deeply though it wasn't noticable as her cheeks had already been red from the cold, she and Zack had walked in on each other many times and though it was still a little embarrassing they had somewhat grown used to it. She had also helped him bandage his torso, so he was more comfortable showing his burns.

Zack's eyes widened as he gazed down her, she could tell he was blushing even though she couldn't see it. "It's not like we haven't seen each other, and besides we've been together for a little while now." Zack swallowed deeply as he looked away from her when they made it to the top of the stairs, he remained quiet for a few minutes before giving a sigh and speaking softly. "I mean I guess you're right... Plus it is cold as h**l.." This made the (H/c) head smile as she leaned up and pressed a kiss to his cheek, nuzzling into the  crook of his neck. It only took a few moments for them to reach her room, he shifted a bit to readjust her. She had been cradled in his left arm, her own arms wrapping around his neck as he opened her bedroom door. He found the light switch with ease and was relieved to see her bathroom door was already open, from there he was quick to gently kick the door shut and carry her to the bathroom. He flipped the light switch and immediately set her on the toilet, they were shaking a bit less by this point but the two still deeply wanted this shower.

"Give me a sec and I'll get the water going." Zack turned his back to her as he began to fiddle with the knobs of the tub, meanwhile (Y/n) decided to get up and prepare for the shower. By stripping down. Being the mature woman she was she wasn't to embarrassed to be seen like this, though that didn't mean she wasn't feeling a little shy. But that shyness was overshadowed by her desire to see his response, she knew he was still quite innocent when it came to the saucier side of relationships. She started with her tank top and bra, starting the wet pile of cloth as she set them gently on the floor to avoid splashing that way she didn't have to clean up to much water. By the time the shower was ready she had completely stripped and now stood behind him completely bare, her legs crossed slightly as one arm folded across her torso to hold the forearm of the other. When Zack turned around his eyes widened, this being the first time he was in a situation where he was able to take in her bare form.

His heterochromic eyes raked over her form, slowly dragging up her legs to her beautiful thighs and hips. He found himself almost breathless at the sight before him as his gaze moved up her navel and torso before locking on her face, he bit his lip as he looked for something to say. "Go ahead and hop in, adjust it if you need to... I'll join you in a second." He mumbled softly, looking away from her once more as she approached him. She gave him a sweet smile as she moved past him, stopping for a moment to give him a loving kiss. He almost melted as he relaxed into the intimate action, something about this situation made their normal affection feel more intense and he almost wondered if she could feel it. (Y/n) stepped into the shower, a sigh of relief escaping her as the warm water pelted her cold and achy body from several sides. She moved to the shower bench and set down, leaning forward to stretch her back a bit as the water worked out the knots in her muscles. She loved to take showers after a long day wether it was cold or stressful, it was a simple kind of joy and content.

The sound of the shower door closing drew her attention up, Zack approached her as he was now completely bare. The tall male avoided eye contact as he sat beside her on the bench, his hand gently moving to hold hers. She understood how new and different this all was to him, h**l he was still getting used to and feeling his way through their regular relationship. This display of sweetness made her fawn over him, so she slid closer to him and snuggled up to his side. He adjusted his arm to wrap around her waist, he was looking away but wore a soft smile. A genuine one that only she had ever witnessed, the one that made her heart burst within her chest. "I love you Zack..." The words had slipped from her without a thought as her head rested on his shoulder, her eyes locked on his face. His own dual colored orbs had widened before turning to her, finally making eye contact. At first his face was unreadable as he simply stared at her, but that smile soon returned. He said nothing as he leaned down and locked lips with her, turning slightly as he pulled her into his lap. He held her close as their bodies practically melted together, when their lips separated his forehead rested against hers. "I love you too..." His words were soft but they hit her hard, she had wrapped her arms around his shoulders and buried her face in his neck. Zack simply smiled as one arm wrapped around her lower back, the other wrapping around her shoulders as he gently tangled his fingers in her hair. This shower felt intimate, symbolic of the new step they had taken together. They sat in silence, holding each other as the warmth of the water had them both trapped in their own little world, a world of love and filled only with each other.