First Kiss

(Y/n) smirked when she spotted the sleeping form of her dearly beloved serial killer, they had been dating a month and she's still yet to have gotten a kiss from him. But that was going to change, she'd make sure of that. It was another lazy day, so she wore (F/c) shorts with an oversized T-shirt. Zack had gotten used to wearing sweatpants and a tanktop at home, the same outfit he wore as he napped the warm summer day away. As (Y/n) went to cross from the kitchen to the living room she almost shrieked as she slid, her fuzzy socks having no hold against the wood floor.

Once ungracefully gaining her balance, after spending a solid minute trying not to split herself in two or fall on her face, she began to try and remove her socks. She struggled once more, this time with trying to balance as she removed the fuzzy death traps from her feet. But once they were off she commenced with her plan, unaware that Zack had woken up after hearing her squeak when she almost fell on her face. He stayed quiet and feigned sleep, curious as to what she was going to do. This time it was his turn to struggle, he was trying not to laugh as he watched through cracked eyes while she attempted to quietly crawl to him. Occasionally she'd lose her traction and slip, almost flopping on her face.

Once beside him she slowly shifted, ungracefully moving to straddle him while almost falling on top of him multiple times. She had come so close to falling on him he almost tensed or flinched once or twice. She shifted to lean over him, as her eyes closed Zack realized what she was up to and smirked before flipping her onto her back. He started laughing at her stunned look, he held her wrist over her head as he rested his forehead against (Y/n)'s and gazed into her eyes. "Well good morning beautiful~" The way her face turned red upon realizing she was caught made his grin widen, but before she could say anything he swooped in and kissed her. He was a bit rough and sloppy, it was his first kiss after all. But he learned quick, falling into a rythm with her.

He cursed himself for not doing it sooner, he moved to sit back and pulled her onto his lap. Once released (Y/n)'s arms curled around his neck, fingers tangled in his hair as his hands rested on her hips. It felt like an eternity before they separated, but their foreheads continued to touch. Both panted for air, (Y/n)'s hands moving to rest on his chest. Zack reached up and wiped some saliva from the corner of her mouth, smirking up at her. Her cheeks were a deep red, she shifted and snuggled into him while hiding her face in the crook of his neck. He chuckled at how cute she could be, granted she could be scary when she wanted but he loved seeing her flustered. Especially by something he did. "I'll have to do that more often~" The words rolled of his tongue, his voice a rumbling growl before he reconnected their lips. Of course (Y/n) wasn't about to complain, that's what started it all was her desire for a kiss.