ღ - 01

(Your POV):

As I slept looking lifelessly in bed, the sun shining through my blinds, with my hair all bundled up. Did I hear a shout I thought, with my hand over my face blocking my eyes from the sun.

"(f/n)!" I sighed, as I looked at my alarm and looked at my brother.

"Heyy I know you-" Ren smacked my face making me wake up fully.

"Get your ass up and get ready for school!" I rolled my eyes and slowly fell out of bed. I got ready and slid down the railing of the stairs.

"Finally, you take forever." Apparently, he was complaining, even though he does the same thing. I got a text from Oikawa saying he and Iwaizumi were outside.

"Crap gotta go, cya later!" I dashed out the door to find Oikawa and Iwaizumi on my driveway. "Late as usual." Iwaizumi complained.

"Haha very funny," I said as I rolled my eyes.

We all walked to school as soon as we got there, there was a huge crowd of people circling a girl. I paid no attention to it, of course, Oikawa did. I flicked Oikawa's forehead and said, "c'mon shittykawa we're gonna be late." I found Akina waiting by my locker. I ended up telling her about what happened in front of the school. "what was she like?" Akina said eyes wide. "I didn't get a good glimpse, heck I'm glad I didn't." I grabbed my books as we both headed to homeroom. As we waiting for the teacher, the teacher exclaimed there was someone new in the class. "hello, my name is Hanako I hope we can all be friends!" I looked at her she was perfect, aside from the fact her voice seemed awfully fake, like one of those pick-me girls. She walked down the row of desks and smirked at me, all eyes were on her. She carefully looked at her seating options and took a seat right next to Oikawa. Of course, they were exchanging glances once in a while, it made me sick. But what was it.. was it jealousy? Even if it was, there wasn't the need to get jealous especially over Oikawa.

As soon as class ended I ran right to my locker and grabbing my bento and Akinas wrist up to the rooftop. I told her everything that was happening, and how my heart felt empty. Like it had just dropped. "(f/n)-chan, you like Oikawa don't you?" she softly asked me. I lifted my head and softly nodded. She gave me a warm hug, which was what I needed right now. She was about to say something when we heard the door swing open.

Iwaizumi's POV:

"You should've seen her Iwa-chan, she's beautiful!" Oikawa blurted. I sighed and nodded, thinking about how (y/n) was feeling. Right as Oikawa was going to speak, a girl clutched onto his arm. "Hi, I'm Hanako!" Oikawa mouthed, "This is her." "I'm Hajime." My first impression of her, she definitely acted like a fangirl. "Where's (f/n)-chan?" Oikawa asked. I shrugged it off as Hanako dragged Oikawa away. I knew exactly where (y/n) was. I secretly headed to the rooftop, swinging the doors open. I gave her a hug as she explained why she was tearing up. As she was explaining the doors swung open.

(Your POV):

Hajime came inside as he looked me directly in the eyes, and softening his face. He gave me a big bear hug. Told him what happened, in the middle of my explanation the doors swung open once again. Though I wiped my tears because there was no need to cry over a boy.

Oikawa's POV:

I was talking to Iwaizumi when Hanako dragged me to her friends. I noticed none of my fangirls were nearby or talked to me. It was unusual. My mind went blank as Hanako was speaking, I realized (y/n) eats lunch on the rooftop. "Hanako, you want to go to the rooftop?" "Sure!" she said happily. It made me smile. As we walked down the hallways, Hanako clung to my left arm. We were getting some looks, and we got to the rooftop. I swung the doors open to see (y/n), with teary eyes.

(Your POV): The doors swung open. It was Oikawa and Hanako. My eyes widened and quickly wiped my eyes. "(f/n)-chan, you alright?" Oikawa asked. "Of course!" I said with a slight smile. Hanako introduced herself, and I heard Akina whisper, "She sounds.. fake." I tried to hold in my laugh, so I stuffed rice in my mouth. As we were all ranting about our day, all of a sudden..

A/N - I changed up y/n's personality a little from the original. So it's slightly different :).

-Ali