27 | Punishment

♫ black sheep

♫ black sheep

- metric (or the scott pilgrim version)

"You're up, boy. Make your momma proud," Priscilla whispered. Vader popped out of her robe pocket and sneaked his way through the shadows towards the Gryffindor table. She watched him carefully prowl over, making sure nobody could see him or step on him. He had a little something Cilla picked up at the joke shop in Diagon Alley in his mouth.

Once he made his way over to the twin's feet, he looked back at his mom, who was smiling and ushering him forward. He dropped what he was holding in his mouth on the floor, and snuck his way in between George's legs to initiate phase two.

"What the hell," George said, looking in between his legs. 

"What's the matter?" Lee Jordan asked on his opposite side. 

George knit his eyebrows together in confusion. "I was sure I felt something brush up against my leg."

"What d'you mean?" Fred said, poking his head under the table. Vader leaped behind George's black robe just in time.

"C'mon... Use the force, Vader," Cilla muttered.

"WHA!" George exclaimed. "Something pulled at my robes!"

"You're going mad, Georgie. Absolutely mad," Lee said, shaking him off.

Vader unsheathed his claws and swiped at George's ankle. As soon as it happened, he didn't waste a second scurrying back to his mother. George yelped again, slamming his foot on the ground.

He set off the dung bomb Vader planted at his feet, sending himself, Fred, and Lee up in a cloud of stink. The rest of the Gryffindors sitting around them leaped out of their seats to avoid getting hit by the stench, and soon wafts of the bomb made its way through the hall. Students from all houses laughed at their embarrassment while the three Gryffindors sat in agitated silence.

Vader leaped in Cilla's robe pocket and Nitara pumped the air in triumph from where she watched at the Hufflepuff table.

"Dung bombs again?!"

"BEST SISTER EVER!" Ginny exclaimed in between laughs.

"They're getting stylish, training a cat to do their work," Fred muttered, looking over at his girlfriend. She was winking at him seductively as she took a sip from her goblet, Cassius and Adrian on either side of her giving her playful elbow nudges. "Damn woman. She's too cunning for her own good."

"Punish her then," Lee said, enraged by the smell. 

Fred went red and his eyes went wide. "W-what?!"