17 | Making a Monster

daisy

- ashnikko

"i'm crazy but you like that..."

Content Warning at the end of the chapter.

Priscilla and Fred agreed to keep their "strings" between themselves until the ball, that way Cilla's plan with Draco could work. It added an extra element of fun to their new relationship (is that what this was? A relationship?). They snuck around to make out in hidden alcoves, secret passageways, empty classrooms, and their spot by the tree plenty of times, but they had done that before as well. Now, after taking that next, stringless step in their relationship (seriously, what was this?) they had to hide how infatuated they were with one another.

And they were really, really bad at not giving it away.

One morning at brunch, they looked guilty as hell. They had spent the night pranking some poor souls stuck in Filch's detention, then had a little rendevous in a storage closet to make up for that other time. They looked like they were glowing, they were so happy and satisfied.

Another day, Harry of all people had almost caught them under the bridge. He had his huge egg puzzle in his hand and was trying to figure out the riddle, and almost stumbled right into their latest makeout spot. The screeching of the egg alerted the couple to run and hide before he could catch them, and they agreed they'd never go back there again.

Today Priscilla was sat at the Hufflepuff table with Cedric, Cho, and Nitara, and she was munching on a strawberry. Suddenly, she caught Fred staring at her from across the room, and she paused her lips where they were on the berry. She narrowed her eyes at him just a fraction, and subtly angled her head up so he was in full view of her jawline, half-faded hickies poking out below her collar. She stuck her tongue out and made a good, proper show of eating the innocent strawberry.

Fred put his face in his hands and pulled them down his face in a horny teenage frenzy, making George laugh beside him.

"Priscilla, eat your damn berry," Nitara chuckled, pushing it in her mouth, making Cilla join in the laughter.

Cho smiled at her shyly. "So things are going well with you and Fred, yeah?"

Cilla nodded. "But you can't tell anyone," she answered, mouth full of strawberry. So far gone from sexy, and right back to Cilla. Maybe she judged Ron too quickly for eating food fast, at this rate...