Chapter 2

~Just by the way, and chapters that don't have flashback by it will be set a few years (roughly 5) ahead~

I shuffle through the crowd of people on campus, heading out and away from the university. I pull out my earbud and put them in, looking down as I begin to walk towards the JYP Entertainment Building to meet my boys. After a few more moments, I finally reach the building and head towards the entrance. I wave to the security guards at the front and begin my ascent up the stairs. I enter the boys' practice room and wave at them, going to take a seat at the table that they put in back so I could do work easily.

After another thirty minutes of them practicing, they finally take a break and head over to me. They each give me a quick kiss on the forehead then take seats around me.

"Hey loves," I greet with a warm smile. "How has your day been?"

"It's been so busy," Seungmin whines. "We have barely had a break all day."

I look at him with raised eyebrows. "That's not good at all. You guys need breaks throughout the day, Prince."

"We are trying."

"Well try harder please," I sigh. "I know you guys are huge right now, but you still need to take care of yourselves."

Chan smiles and gets up, coming over and wrapping an arm around me, kissing my cheek. "Thank you for worrying about us babyboy/babygirl."

"Well I am your significant other," I point out jokingly. "I kind of have to make sure you're taking care of yourselves. What else am I good for?"

"Did you just get here from classes?" Minho asks, changing the subject effectively.

I nod. "Yeah, my last one finished like an hour ago."

Jeongin decides to speak up. "Have you eaten yet?"

"No," I shake my head. "It has been a long day and I wanted to see my boys, so I just came here."

"As sweet as that is," Changbin begins with a cute smile. "You really need to eat correctly."

I shrug, looking back down at my work.

"No no no you don't just shrug," Jisung hums. "Eat food!"

"I'll eat later," I wave him off.

"When is later for you?" Felix asks, raising an eyebrow.

"When we go home."

"That's gonna be a little while," Felix points out.

"Yeah well I'm not hungry right now," I shrug. "Besides, I'm a university student, when do we ever have normal body schedules?"

"That's extremely unhealthy," Hyunjin whines. "And you're a medical student, you should know to eat. Go get food."

I hold up my hand to pause him. "One, my main focus is in psychology so hah. And two, wasn't I the one nagging you guys on taking care of yourselves at the beginning of this conversation?"

"We are all unhealthy," Chan shrugs. "We all need to be nagged. But we have at least eaten today."

"Like I said I will eat when we get home," I give them a soft smile. "Now I think your choreographer wants you back to practicing."

The boys sigh, but walk back over to the middle of the practice room to start practicing again. I look back down at my work, staring at a clinical psychology book with a dead stare. Finally, I shake myself from my haze and begin to work.