Man, that's how i meet my wife

Yn pov:

So today i'm out of the house, you may be asking why? it's quite simple

-Milk
-Eggs
-Vegetables
-Meats
-Fruits
-Shampoo
-Soap
-Cooking oil
Etc.

I'm going to the grocery store and maybe going to a cafeteria, and actually i'm not alone

'Staaaaare'

She's following me on the trees and other places, i know her very well to know she would do that.

( Some minutes before)

Yn: Dammit, we are out of meat!

Kyosei: Are you okay there Darling?

Yn: Not much, i'm going to the store

Kyosei: !

I was about to go change myself

'Grab'

Kyosei: Where do you think you're going?

Yn: To the grocerie store?

Kyosei: Nope, you will stay here, i will buy it.

Yn: Nope, I am going to buy it and YOU will stay here, okay?

Kyosei: Why do you want to go out?

She was looking at me with the eyes that already say what she is thinking

Yn: What? i already said i'm going to buy some groceries, do you think i'm going to some cheap club and cheat on you?

Kyosei: NO! it's just-

Yn: Then stay here! i will come back after 2 hours okay?

I kissed her cheek and headed to the wardrobe, i changed my clothes and headed out of the house, i noticed her when i turned right and she was behind me hiding in a bush.

(Now)

So it's like this, we are going to the store and i will buy something for her in the cafeteria.

Yn: ( This bring a nostalgia feeling)

(Flashback)

I was sitting in a bench on the park, it is winter vacation after all, Cat called me here because of one thing.

Catherine: I want to talk with you.... i like you.

Yn: Where that came from?

She was confessing to me?

Catherine: I liked you since we met, it was the first year of mid school, you were the person that i looked up to, of course George was there and i always thought about him as a brother, he always was there for me.

She was crying now

Catherine: But i remember one day when he walked to me...

Catherine pov:

" George: Cat!"

"Catherine: What is it? "

" George: I want to talk with you about Yn, i don't want you to talk with him anymore."

"Catherine: W-Why?!"

" George: I have some suspects about him, that he is the assassin, i don't want you to talk with him."

" Catherine: W-What are the evidences?"

" George: He doesn't care at all to what is happening."

"Catherine: The people that died were mean to him!"

" George: He was with them one day and they died after."

MAD LOVE - Male reader X Yandere Tomboyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें