Surprise.

No one's Pov:

After the fight, the gang was on the hospital, the reason is simple.

Mikhael: And how is his state?

Nurse: Not good, the ribs and face bones have been broked by some kind of impact, some organs have gained damage, and some others, what happened for him to be like this?.

Mikhael: Uhm..... Street fighting....

He was kinda ashamed of what happened.

Nurse: 'Sigh' I know kinds from your age do some pretty wrong things, but to this point is not good, you people should stop doing this, okay? It's just an advice.

She walked away, Mikhael entered inside the room, the other members were waiting for Kyosei wake up, she wasn't in a coma, she was just resting, the impacts and the physical strain was giant, it's like she have entered in a combat with a car and got run over.

Mikhael: How's he?

Donovan: Not good..... ?!

Kyosei was moving a little.

Donovan: H-He's waking up!

Mikhael and the gang was looking at Kyosei's form, she was trembling in the bed.

Donovan: BOSS! WAKE UP!

They were trying to wake her up.

Kyosei's pov:

My whole life, i felt empty.............
I couldn't feel anything............
I didn't liked no one..........

Mr.Smith: Class! today we will have a new exchanged stude........

I didn't wanted to hear him, it was boring, i always hated this place, i'm surrounded by people i don't know and understand.......

Kyosei: Greetings.....

I have to be a good boy....That's what mom always said.....

Kyosei: I'm Kyosei Taiyokuro, it's nice to meet you all and i hope we can get along well....
(Ihopewedon'teventalkwitheachother,ialreadyhateeveryoneofyoujustbylooking....)

I wasn't not even wanting to see who those people are and how they look........

Mr.Smith: ....Mr.Ln, can you please raise your hand for he see who you are?.

I saw just a hand raising from the crowd, i couldn't saw the face of the person who did it.....
I headed to my chair and just rested my chin on my hand, but...

Girl: Wow! Are you really from japan?!

A girl appeared by my side, she was asking something to me....

Boy: Yeah, that's pretty cool, how was in your home there?

After those two, a crowd joined them and started making questions for me to answear....
Be a good boy.....Bea good boy...... Beagood boy...... Beagoodboy.....Beagoodboy.....

After the teacher ask them to sit, i give him a simple sorry excuse for them being here and bothering me........ One thing catched my attention.....

Kyosei: Hey!

This boy didn't do nothing of that, he only was sitting silently without talking or doing nothing with no one, like he was a stray animal....

Kyosei: Nice to meet you, you are Ln right?

He turned his head to see who he was hearing, i saw his face, that toxic and addicting looking face....
I thought he was going to say or ask me about me living in japan, or about me being a popular guy talking with a normal kid but