The date and....WOW! You change too much!

No one's pov: 

Today's the day, Oliver even send the message for Yn see how he was like without his hair dyed and without his uniform.

'Knock' 'Knock'

Yn: It's Yn! Can i enter?

"YES!"

With that Yn entered inside the house, there was no one in the living room but one sound was coming from the kitchen.

" Oh? Hello, who are you?"

Looking to the side.

Yn: I'm Yn, a friend of Oliver, and you are?

???: Oh! I'm Charlotte, i'm Oliver's mom, so you are one of his friend?

Looks like she was excited with Yn being his friend.

Yn: Yeah, why?

Charlotte: It's because....

She signalized for him to follow her, he entered in the kitchen.

Yn: Yeah, what's the problem?

Charlotte: It's because....My Oliver, doesn't have many friends or people to talk with, he even didn't wanted to talk with teachers or authorities, he always said that he wanted to honor his father and me, i didn't knew what to do....But now that he haves friends i'm relieved!  

Yn: Hummm. ( I knew he could be a potential murderer, now, where's he?) Also, where's Oliver?

Charlotte: He's upstairs, he was so excited about something, he didn't even told me, but i remember that he was trying many clothes...

They were just waiting for him, until.

"Hey man, sorry for being late."

Yn and Charlotte looked to the side and.

Yn: WOW!

Charlotte: O-Oliver?

Oliver: How do i look?

Yn: Like you would catch the attention of paparazzi's of a male model magazine.