*Bonus* Carl's first....First. (Lemon)

Carl's pov:

'Smooch'

'Grab'

I grabbed her thighs and lifted her, she's heavy, welp, maybe i'm not the strongest.
I brought her to my bed and threw her there.

Kagitabashi: 'Blush' 'Pant~' 'Pant~'

Carl: .... 'Smirk'

'Ziiiip'

Carl: You know what to do, right?

There it is, my penis, only for her to see, i knew this was going to happen, i shaved a little of myself for her, she looks hypnotized, drooling, is this what Yn meant that the parts of our body are the most precious things for them, does this makes my dick the same worthiness as gold for them?.

'SLUUURP!' 

Carl: Grgh?!

She was fast, she charged and wrapped her arms on my waist and was sucking me with such strength, and vacuum, i never did this with no one, but i think she doesn't know how to do this but is trying to do her best.

Carl: C-Calm down, i never did this with other girls, s-so i might shot, okay?

She stopped sucking and was now licking me, no really, she was licking my pubic region, then she was licking more and more downward and started licking my balls while smelling and jerking me off.

Carl: Are you liking it?~

Kagitabashi: 'Blush~' Uh-Hummm~

She was alternating from jerking me and smelling and licking my balls to sucking me, i'm closer.

Carl: No!

'Grab'

Kagitabashi: ?!

I pushed her on the bed, she was looking at me with desire, lust and with her libido to the maximum.

'RIP!'

I ripped her clothes off, it exposed her breasts, they were big, the areola was thick and very dark, it was inviting.

'Lick!'

Kagitabashi: NGH!~ AH!~

I was sucking and licking it, the taste was salty, well, she was sweating very much and climbed a tree, but it tasted good, sometimes

'Chomp'

I bited it and sucked, she was moaning more and more, looks like she was feeling hornier than what i'm doing.

Kagitabashi: AH!~ GAAH!~ AH!~  'Gasp' AAAAAAH!~

Her tongue was out of her mouth, she was not only moaning, she was screaming her ecstasy out of her lungs, i feel more and more aroused by her moans and screams, then i simply did one thing

'Pat'

Kagitabashi: !?~

She was smiling now when she looked the thing that was being putted over her pubic region,
My dick was hovering it, the feeling of something wet touching the other was bringing a shock to her head and making me more lusty for her.

Carl: 'Pant' 'Pant'

Kagitabashi: 'Blush' 'Smile' D-Does my lover wants to impregnate me?~

'Drip'

I was drooling for the vision of her in my bed

'RIP!'

I ripped her panties offm she looked and it was making her more anxious of the feeling, to me too, i wanted to put too much.