part 12: A visit from Sarah

It is so clod and rainy here in Turkey but it is awesome!!!!

I woke up the next day at bed with Colton hugging me while he was sleeping. Last night was amazing to I slept with Colton, I really love him so much if I could kill Sarah I will just for us to be happy.

I got up and went to the kitchen to make us breakfast. While I was cooking Colton came from behind me and hugged me. "Good morning baby" Colton said to me. " Good morning...do you want eggs??" I said to Colton and he nods his head and went to sit on the chair.

I put his plate in front of him and sat next to him. " So what are you going to do now I mean with Sarah??" I said to him drinking my orange juice. "I will have a meeting with my pack after this and we will make a plan on how to attack her. I just nod my head cause I really don't know what to say.

After breakfast Colton left to the meeting and I stayed in the living room to watch TV. I waited for Colton to come but he was still in the meeting and right now is 12 pm so I decided to make launch until he comes and tell me everything about the meeting. The moment I finished cooking Colton came in. "babe??" Colton said. " I am in here" I said to him while fixing the table for us to eat.

Colton came to the kitchen in 5 minutes and sat on the table. "So what happened?? What did you guys decided to do to Sarah??" I said to him while putting the food on his plate. "We decided to talk to Sarah first before starting a war and if she decided to leave us alone we will forget this whole thing but if not we start a war" Colton said while eating. "Don't worry....nothing bad will happened I promise you" Colton said then kiss my checks, the moment he did that the door bell rang.

"I will go see who is it" Colton said while getting up and going to the door, I followed him too to see who it was. When Colton opens the door guess who it was...Sarah. "Sarah??" Colton said surprised. " So are you ready to go....its going to be fun.....you, me and Europe" Sarah said to Colton she seems really happy to go with him.

"Sarah can we talk" Colton said to her then took her to the living room as I followed them too. "Listen Sarah I wont go with you...Alex means the world to me and I wont leave her for you...and I am ready for anything you will try to do" Colton said to her really clear. "Fine then you leave me no choose but to hurt your little mate" Sarah said really angry.

"Then let the war begin...and the war will be to death between me and you only deal??" Colton said to her smiling. "Fine deal" Sarah said really annoyed then left the house. Colton then took my hands and went upstairs to the room to get ready for the war tomorrow.

in love with a werewolfजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें