.1.

Choi Namjoon, this name is well known to the teenagers in South Korea. He is a popular face in tiktok. He started making tiktok videos at the age of 14 only and gained popularity soon. Also because of his exotic looks and great fashion sense, he is exceptionally popular among teenagers. They call him "Joonista". Many fashion models also get inspiration from his fashion and style. He even got the opportunity to become face of some brands, which parents denied considering he was under-aged.

There is another reason for which he is famous for. He is a gold medalist violinist. His mother, Choi Rosie, was a famous music enthusiast, she was well known for her huge contribution and charity works to spread music everywhere, in every class, in every place of the country despite gender, identity, skin color, financial condition etc. She founded a school where people could learn music for free. She ensured this service to more than thousands of students within her lifetime. She wanted her son to follow her footsteps. That's why, she enrolled him to music school to learn various musical instruments including violin, piano, flute, recorder, guitar etc from childhood. Gradually, he mastered all musical instruments, especially violin. Violin touched his soul in another level. Whenever he touches the bow to the strings, the melody flows through every vein and artery of his body and rejuvenates his soul with renewed vigor and enthusiasm.

He makes aesthetic, modern, stylish videos of playing violin and posts them on his tiktok. His videos are of best quality, of course he can't deny the brilliant cinematography of his one and only best friend, Kim Taehyung. "When I hold camera in my hands, I get spiritual power from angels, angels instruct me how to film a masterpiece," Taehyung often says, if someone praises him! (also if nobody does so!) But to be honest, all his camera work, good sense of angle and video editing quality have helped Namjoon's videos go viral all over the internet. Nowadays, Namjoon often gets opportunity to play violin in various luxurious parties and functions.

Besides his talent, his overnight fame has become more possible for his father's popularity. His father, Choi Yeonmin was a famous business man of South Korea, as he owned a billion dollar real estate business. He had earned enough property to reach the peak of most rich people of the country. Everyone identifies him by "Choi Yeonmin's only son" more than his own name. Though some people use this phrase as a part of praise, many people hoot behind him for this, even boys and girls and teachers in his school. He once heard one teacher saying the other, "He surely bought followers on tiktok, after all he has treasures." the other nodded with a tone of agreement in his voice!

Things changed as his parents died. One day he returned from school only to discover crowds of press and media in front of his house. Noticing him, they all rushed towards him and started bombarding him with questions. Among many voices and shouts, the surprised boy could decipher someone asking," Choi Namjoon, How do you feel about your parent's death?" What?! His parents died?! He felt the ground shift beneath his feet.

Yes, he lost his parents at the age of 15, when he barely learned anything about the selfish and cruel world outside. The inhuman world didn't let him gobble the shock of his parents death, did not even let him cry in peace. Even before listening to how everything happened, even before realizing how his life turned upside down, how he felt, he explored himself giving a statement to media. The world did not even let the boy mourn and he did not have another option!

After his parents death, life has become somehow miserable. No! he has no financial crisis, fortunately his dad had envious amount of wealth, which is inherited to him now. But, this selfish world and selfish people tried a lot to take advantage of this incident. Not only outsiders, his own relatives tried to trap him in many ways. For example, his most favorite aunt from his childhood, aunt Hye-jin. Soon after his parents funeral, she stepped to their house. He burst into tears which he was holding back for lots of time. She shed some crocodile tears in front of everyone. When everyone left, she sneaked into his parent's room to steal the expensive jewelries his mom had and also the paper of the properties. Luckily, uncle Sejin caught her red-handed and asked her to get out of the house. But she still looks for opportunities for which she keeps visiting his house often. When Namjoon learned about Hye-Jin's true face, he was shocked, shocked enough that he turned into a statue for a while, maybe he lost his trust from human kind that day. Thanks to uncle Sejin and uncle Hoseok, he is still safe because of their selfless dedication and care towards him.

Sudden death of his parents and betrayal of relatives changed his life a lot. He folded himself away from people and took up a persona of an unapproachable guy so that nobody can come close enough to hurt him. He seems prideful and self centered from outside, but inside he is plagued with trust issues, insecurities and loneliness. Grumpy, boastful, angry, harsh - his quality of attaining vices could only astonish people - in a disappointing manner! At his school, kids around calls him "EHAIIP - Even His Ass Is In Pain!!". It sounded really funny because boys and girls scream saying "ehhhheeeeeeeeeiiiipp, ehhhheeeeeeeeeiiiipp" when he is not around.

There is no single day, when the principal does not get complain against him. From sticking chewing gum here and there to bullying people, even teachers in public, every kind of complain is filed against him. The situation has now become such, principal even avoids those complains. Only because of his dad's money and fund, he is still not rusticated from the school. Everyone avoids him, now-a-days, people has mastered the art of remaining unbothered to his activities. So, he somehow becomes bored and feels nonexistent at school, until one day.