Chapter 13 Jp's Sorting

A Year had Past By and Hadrian and his friends where doing very well in Slytherin and passing all exams and tests thanks to Hermione. Now it was a new school year after a very fun year in America for Hadrian , Draco, Neville , Ron and Hermione It was back in school for Second years!

As they sat in the great hall waiting for the New First years to arrive Ron Complained " I'm hungry ' Ron Said ' your always Hungry ' Daphne Greengrass said to him as he pouted as the others chuckled or laughed. ' So Hadrian Any bets on where the new Firsties will go?' Blaise asked his brown eyes locked on Hadrian ' Slytherin for Astoria , Gryffindor for Potter and For Ginny " Hadrian Said ' When do you think they'll end up together?' Draco asked giving a grin to Ron who Gagged ' Dude we're too young to think about that ' Ron Said ' I bet by their Third year they'll start dating' hadrian said placing a few coins on the table  ' We'll take that bet " Draco and Neville Said together Ron mumbles under his breath as Hermione added her coins in the bet and Finally Ron Gave in'  what's going on gales and gents?' Marcus flint asked ' betting when Potter and Ginny Weasley will get together' Hadrian said smoothly ' Let me in on that action I bet  by their third year' Marcus said tossing in the coins as a few more older years  did too.

Finally the Second years heard the Double doors open and everyone became Quiet as MgGonical ushered the First years in  " When I call your name you shale come  forth and put the sorting had on your head and you'll be sorted into your houses.' She Said holding the list up.

After the first batch of names called  finally a name they knew Astoria Greengrass " She called Daphne's younger sister astoria made her way up the steps and sat on the stool  as The Hat was covering her eyes you can hear someone take a breath Before " SLYTHERIN' the hat shouted as Hadrian and his friends cheered loudly as Astoria took of the hat and sat it on the stool before walking to the Slytherin table, More Names where called and Finally JP Potter MgGonical called as Jp Gave a grin at his folks that sat at the teachers table and walked to the stool and sat down spotting his older brother before the Hat covered his eyes' Curious Very Curious' The Hat said in JP's mind 'Sorry what's curious?' JP asked ' you would do very well in any house Mister Potter but i think you'd best be in GRYFFINDOR' The hat shouted as the Gryffindor table cheered the loudest 'We've got potter we've got potter' shouted a couple of Gryffindors.  As  a Blushing JP took the hat off and sat it on the stool and went to the Gryffindor table next to a boy named Colin. "Ginny Weasley' Professor MgGonical  as Ginny walked up the steps and sat on the stool the hat covered her eyes. " GRYFFINDOR" The hat shouted as Ginny sighed as the hat was taken of her as she headed to the Gryffindor table sitting across from JP.  

Albus stood up' now theirs much to be said but first let the Feast begin' He shouts and sits back down as everyone started to Enjoy the Feast. Hadrian Ate his favorites as he sat next to Draco  with Neville on his other side and Hermione and Ron across from them. As they talked and laughed about stories they where telling.