Chapter 5 The Sorting Hat

Once the Express  Arrived in Hogsemade station  the First years where let of first where they followed a tall  Giant   who said his name was Hagrid,     Hadrian, Draco, Ron  and Neville Got to a boat    while Hermione decided to Get in a  boat with two girls and one boy.

Once they  arrived They where led up the stairs as Hermione re joined the group of Four,  ' The First years  Professor " Hagrid Said " Thank you Hagrid I will take them from here' She Said Hadrian smiled at Professor MgGonical who gave a small smile back before leading the first years i front  of two large doors, where Hadrian Assumed the rest of the school was at. ' Welcome to Hogwarts in a few moments you will  join your classmates  and be sorted into your houses they are Gryffindor , Hufflepuff , Ravenclaw and Slytherin Your house will be  like your family  any rule breaking will lose points and  anything good will earn you points at the end of the year the House with the Most points wins the house cup The Ceremony  will begin in a Moment'  She Said

" I wonder how they sort us' Hermione Said ' Don't know  Fred Said something about wrestling a Troll' Ron Said ' He was yanking your chain Ron'  Draco Said  patting him on the back. After a few moments  Professor MgGonical came back and led them into the great hall where the four tables had spaces for the new First years Hadrian saw each of the Professors  and Professor Dumbledore the headmaster.

As the School stared at  the Hat  the first years did to as it opened the Brim and started to sing!

After the hat sung its song   Ron laughed ' So we have to Try a stupid Hat I will kill fred he was going on about  Wrestling a Troll' Ron Said Draco Gave a small smirk as Hadrian Stood with  His group of Friends. '  Hermione Granger' Professor  MgGonical Calls  Hermione moves to the front and sits on the three legged stool ' hm Right then okay Right Ravenclaw' The Hat called as Hermione stood and sat the hat back on the stool,  and went over to where the Blue and bronze table was cheering her. ' Draco Malfoy'  Professor MgGonical Said as Draco made his way to the stool before the hat even touched his head  ' SLYTHERIN' The Hat Calls   ' Called it' Ron Said jokingly ' Neville Longbottom'  She calls As Neville  walks up to the stool and sits down ' GRYFFINDOR'   Neville sighs and takes the hat off  and Goes to the table Ron's Brother's where at.

"Hadrian Gibbs ' Professor MgGonical Calls as Hadrian walks up and sits down ' Hm Whats this hello Mr. Harry Potter I've wanted to meet you for a while'  The hat said into  Hadrian's mind ' Who are you?' Hadrian thought ' The sorting Hat Mr. Gibbs  don't worry i wont tell the headmaster about your secret  now where to sort you?" The Hat thought ' Slytherin Please  And place ron With us to ' Hadrian thought ' SLYTHERIN' The Hat calls as everyone at the Slytherin Table claps as Draco Cheers loudly Taking the Hat of Hadrian walks calmly to the table sitting by Draco as  the older students patted him on the back.   ' Good show mate I wasn't worried ' Draco Said '  I asked if Ron can be with us' Hadrian Said 'Ronald Weasley'  Professor  MgGonical calls Ron now green in the face    sat on the stool  for a good fifteen minutes ' SLYTHERIN' The hat cries out   Fred looks at George ' I called it you owe me a Galleon  ' Fred Said   as everyone gasped but Draco and Hadrian   cheer for Ron  and the cheer was joined by his brothers to Ron sitting with Hadrian sighing with Relief  ' Glad your with us Mate ' Draco Said Patting Ron on the back.