Chapter 2 Ten Years Later

It's been Ten years since  Leroy Jethro Gibbs    Adopted Hadrian and The Life happened to change for all When Shannon and Kelly where Killed  Hadrian had little light only tears but Now He was Ten years Old Almost Eleven on July 31rst  Hadrian Changed he was as Tall as Any other Child. His Messy Black hair was more styled and had Blue Tips mixed with Green. His Emerald eyes had The Same Blue that Gibbs Had in them.

Jethro Watched as his Ten year old Son  Sitting on His Senior Field Agent's Desk Tony was like his oldest child a lot of the times.  Hadrian was arguing  Over the Best Indiana Jones Movie. ' I'm Going for Coffee !' Jethro Called   as Hadrian leaps  off the desk playfully slapping Tony's head as He races to the Elevator.  Hadrian stood with His father with a bright happy smile  Jethro's hand was on his Son's shoulder " I'm Going to Hang out with Abby again Right?" Hadrian asked as they went to the Coffee Shop.  " Yeah you are sport' Gibbs Said

Hadrian Grins and  they go into the coffee shop while  Hadrian's father    Got a large Coffee  black, and Hadrian got a Hot chocolate and Donuts  Once returned to NCIS  Hadrian went to Abby's ' Theirs My Little Hadrian ' Abby Said smiling as Hadrian walked in   setting the Hot drink  by the computer meant for him  " So your turning Eleven Soon ' Abby Said with a grin  as she sits by him, ' Dad and I worked on the Boat again' Hadrian said with a grin wide and proud ' Like Father like Son' Abby Said Smiling.

Upstairs   Gibbs walked in  Tony and MgGee was Arguing  about something  ' What is it this time?' Gibbs asked    staring at them   ' Uh About Vernon Drusley  to be released from Prison   Boss' MgGee Said    Gibbs's eyes Grew Cold, ' And ?' He asked Anger in his Voice, '  He's being sent back in England With a strict Restriction against   him He can never be near Hadrian" Tony Said  kindly

" Good  that Man will never get near my son again " Gibbs Said  firmly " Speaking of Hadrian his birthday's tomorrow should we Plan a Small birthday Party?' He asked  ' That would be fine' Gibbs said going upstairs.

Hadrian worked on his school work quietly thinking  of the moment Professor MgGonical of Hogwarts  came and That He was a wizard when he first did Accidental Magic,   He liked the Professor  and Respected  her  She changed his name on the list to protect him from those that Wanted to use him.   Tony His Godfather and Older Brother Was his Magical Guardian Since He was Aware of the Wizarding world and  His family was a long line of Pure Blood Wizards aside from  Tony's father and Himself .